Behr and Souce

It’s off-season. Do you have a spell coming up where you can just completely disengage from pretty much everything? Just get down to the ground, the supporting and nourishing layer of life. Soak up the calm, and the restfulness.
You tellin Weeze to take a dirt nap?

Reactions: 508mikey
It’s off-season. Do you have a spell coming up where you can just completely disengage from pretty much everything? Just get down to the ground, the supporting and nourishing layer of life. Soak up the calm, and the restfulness.
Watch out for the piss ants weezy.

I emailed Behr, no answer. I'm concerned, but hopefully he's just in a deep sabbatical, cause he usually answers. I tried to Souce, but that email I had isn't working.

I emailed Behr, no answer. I'm concerned, but hopefully he's just in a deep sabbatical, cause he usually answers. I tried to Souce, but that email I had isn't working.
Im reading so much news about layoffs happening everywhere I wonder if Souce lost his job :(

Yay! Mo’ money! Groovier coworkers? Better commute? Any other improvements?
It’s only 10 minutes from my house versus 20. Most of my coworkers think I’m a quiet person 😂. I’m just really focused right now. I have some hard decisions and changes to put in place, starting tomorrow.

VN Store

Back