Beginning Thursday (10/10) The Lady Vols will be very very busy!!!

StrangeVol

Six events fill the Lady Vols worksheet for the weekend with five of the six events here in Knoxville:

Soccer gets thing rolling Thursday with a match against Georgia @ 7:00 pm, televised on SECN+
Volleyball is on tap for Friday evening at 6:30 pm, hosting LSU with video coverage via SECN+
Softball is also hosting Middle Tennessee Friday at 6:00 pm, no media coverage available but I think admission is free at Lee stadium.
Saturday the Lady Vols are takin' it easy...there's a football game though against Mississippi State at Noon on SECNetwork. I predict a win, fwiw. :)
Sunday, Volleyball is back hosting Mississippi State at 1:30, televised by SECN+
Also on Sunday, the lone bit of road work will be handled by the Soccer team at Missouri. Gametime is 2:00 pm, video via SECN+
Closing out the fun for the weekend is softball versus Duke at 1:00 pm at Lee Stadium, again with possibly free admission.

If there ever was a weekend when you can't say "there's nuthin' to do" this may be it. Lots of fun to be had for the taking so go on out there and get yourself some :)

Six events fill the Lady Vols worksheet for the weekend with five of the six events here in Knoxville:

Soccer gets thing rolling Thursday with a match against Georgia @ 7:00 pm, televised on SECN+
Volleyball is on tap for Friday evening at 6:30 pm, hosting LSU with video coverage via SECN+
Softball is also hosting Middle Tennessee Friday at 6:00 pm, no media coverage available but I think admission is free at Lee stadium.
Saturday the Lady Vols are takin' it easy...there's a football game though against Mississippi State at Noon on SECNetwork. I predict a win, fwiw. :)
Sunday, Volleyball is back hosting Mississippi State at 1:30, televised by SECN+
Also on Sunday, the lone bit of road work will be handled by the Soccer team at Missouri. Gametime is 2:00 pm, video via SECN+
Closing out the fun for the weekend is softball versus Duke at 1:00 pm at Lee Stadium, again with possibly free admission.

If there ever was a weekend when you can't say "there's nuthin' to do" this may be it. Lots of fun to be had for the taking so go on out there and get yourself some :)
Why in the world do the Weeklys schedule the two softball games at the same time as
the two volleyball matches on Friday and Sunday. I'm a fan of both teams and I hate to
pick and choose between the two. I guess I'll go with the volleyball since it's a real match
but I hate to miss the softball.

Why in the world do the Weeklys schedule the two softball games at the same time as
the two volleyball matches on Friday and Sunday. I'm a fan of both teams and I hate to
pick and choose between the two. I guess I'll go with the volleyball since it's a real match
but I hate to miss the softball.

I guess it's just hard to find a day and time at which some team is not playing, especially on the weekends. I'd probably go to volleyball as well as it is an SEC regular-season contest and the softball is more or less an exhibition.

Reactions: sccshortstop
1-0 winner. Georgia is the dirtiest team I have seen all year. Must take after their coach who was whinning and crying the whole game!!

Reactions: lvocd

VN Store

Back