Beer prices set to skyrocket due to bottle shortage

I’m pretty certain alcohol was excluded. The beverages were water and soda if I remember correctly.

It's a simple process then. Nobody is going to buy it, or extremely limited amounts, and it ends up going bad sitting out in the hot Oklahoma sun.

That'll show 'em.

It's a simple process then. Nobody is going to buy it, or extremely limited amounts, and it ends up going bad sitting out in the hot Oklahoma sun.

That'll show 'em.

Yea I’m not sure it was a great business strategy. The last tournament I went to was the Wells Fargo in Charlotte and it was like $7 and some change for a 16oz aluminum bottle.

Well you have spent the vast majority of your life sweeping floors in dusty bars. How many times have you heard of a beer bottle shortage?

I know you have the wit and spatial awareness of a common gnat, but even you have to grow tired of using the same pathetic attempt at an insult over, and over, and over, and over again. At least there's truth to my bit about you being a racist p*ssy who is too scared to fly with Arabic people.

How many times has a global pandemic hampered supply lines in your lifetime? Is there a conspiracy behind the spike in pork prices under Trump? No. These are ramifications of a supply chain crisis, you incel dolt. Stop trying to make a conspiracy over everything.

It should be noted that glass shortages aren't new. This has been an ongoing issue for two years. It's why distillers like Jim Beam and Old Forester are struggling to keep up with demand.

There's also been an increase in aluminum can prices for quite a while now.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
It should be noted that glass shortages aren't new. This has been an ongoing issue for two years. It's why distillers like Jim Beam and Old Forester are struggling to keep up with demand.

There's also been an increase in aluminum can prices for quite a while now.
What’s driving the glass shortage?

VN Store

Back