Beer (and beer pics!)

Anyone here like their stuff? They are out of Cincinnati. I’m typically a big fan of most of their beers. They made one called The Tumi about a year and half ago that was 10% and tasted like orange juice.

View attachment 270061
I really like sours, and they seem to be dialed in there. I think I've had three of the ones in your picture. A little hard to find here.

Reactions: RockyTopGolfer
Anyone here like their stuff? They are out of Cincinnati. I’m typically a big fan of most of their beers. They made one called The Tumi about a year and half ago that was 10% and tasted like orange juice.

View attachment 270061

I have been a fan of quite a few of their sours. They came out with a “pickle” gose a while back that I hated tho. I love pickles and hate cucumbers, and that was a cucumber gose 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: RockyTopGolfer
I have been a fan of quite a few of their sours. They came out with a “pickle” gose a while back that I hated tho. I love pickles and hate cucumbers, and that was a cucumber gose 🤦🏻‍♂️
I heard about this one but didn’t get to try. I am the same as you, like pickles but not a cucumber fan.

PSA - Copper Cellar family of restaurants (Calhoun’s, Smoky mountain brewery, and corner 16 are the ones I know for sure) currently have $3 growler fills. Not what I typically fill a growler with, but doing my part to support local businesses...

Mellow mushroom is filling growlers for half the pitcher price, and they have a pretty nice selection. One catch: you have to order food.

Been a little stale on here. Got a nice box of Black Tuesday in. A complete vertical with almost every variant. Only one that was bottled that I’m missing that I know of, is 2014 Double Barrel7BC13F86-523D-44A6-B7E1-23C0448321AA.jpeg

I have been stuck on Hutton and Smith here locally for a long time. I have had several of their beers and there isnt one that I haven't liked. There are some that I like more than others but I have enjoyed them all. They are doing a limited release of different brews all through out the month of June for the anniversary. I'm looking forward to trying as many as I can.

I have been stuck on Hutton and Smith here locally for a long time. I have had several of their beers and there isnt one that I haven't liked. There are some that I like more than others but I have enjoyed them all. They are doing a limited release of different brews all through out the month of June for the anniversary. I'm looking forward to trying as many as I can.
Chatt? I have a friend that is the head brewer at Heaven & Ale, every beer I've had from them I've liked.

hear good things about ommegang's lineup

how does its selections compare to my current regulars (boulevard, bells, founders, north coast and new holland)?

hear good things about ommegang's lineup

how does its selections compare to my current regulars (boulevard, bells, founders, north coast and new holland)?
Haven't had anything from them in years but they are mostly an American twist on Belgian styles. I would think it would be a 180 from what you are currently drinking.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Anybody like Unibroue's beers? Been drinking La Fin du Monde and Don de Dieu lately. Love Belgian tripels and Belgian-style beers generally.
I would highly suggest Unibroue's beers over Ommegangs. Just a personal opinion, I like these styles but just been on a different kick lately. Quads used to be my favorite style.

fortunately, i just picked couple four packs of La Fin du Monde. Discovered it thanks to my son. . We're both fans of Boulevard's quad

VN Store

Back