Beer (and beer pics) II

Some dudes from XUL in Knoxville came thru my brewery today! We will be there to collab with them later in the year, hope you all enjoy! Cheers big orange family! We are happy to say after two years we are the number 1 rated brewery in south Florida! With collabs with bottle logic, three sons , heist and many more!!!
I'm going to have to make it down there. Suffered through red tide in Tampa this year before moving coasts to New Smyrna. Maybe we can make it further south next time.

I'm going to have to make it down there. Suffered through red tide in Tampa this year before moving coasts to New Smyrna. Maybe we can make it further south next time.
we have been lucky on the east coast, not nearly the amount of Red Tide as the western side got. Hate to see it getting worse and worse....and no real end in sight

we have been lucky on the east coast, not nearly the amount of Red Tide as the western side got. Hate to see it getting worse and worse....and no real end in sight
Got to be killing their tourism. We will be on Atlantic side next year and for the foreseeable future.

Some dudes from XUL in Knoxville came thru my brewery today! We will be there to collab with them later in the year, hope you all enjoy! Cheers big orange family! We are happy to say after two years we are the number 1 rated brewery in south Florida! With collabs with bottle logic, three sons , heist and many more!!!
Awesome man!

Give us some advance notice so we can plan on being there.

Reactions: wesleydmartin
On the plus side, Tripping Animals was a nice surprise. I wasn’t familiar with them and they had some of the best beers there.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Just a heads up, ill be up there next week for XULs anniversary. We are sending a few slims as well if anyone wants try our products. Dont be a stranger, say hi, ill be the dude with long hair, big beard and wearing Orchestrated Minds brewing swag! cheers and GBO Beat GA

Just a heads up, ill be up there next week for XULs anniversary. We are sending a few slims as well if anyone wants try our products. Dont be a stranger, say hi, ill be the dude with long hair, big beard and wearing Orchestrated Minds brewing swag! cheers and GBO Beat GA

@BigOrangeMojo, you should check out his brewery when you are in FLL. I was going to recommend it to you.

VN Store

Back