Beer (and beer pics) II

Man everything is going great, the usual hoops and hurdles but we couldnt be more happy with the first 7-8 weeks. Been open two months now and the support has been amazing. Great beer and food community down here so that really helps. Brewing 2-4 times a week and still working my regular day job has been hectic to say the least, but I couldnt be happier. Really hitting a good stride and solid cadence with our beers though and the feedback has been pretty stellar, especially on our stouts and IPAS.

I'm going to be in Lexington, KY for the game. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good brewpub or bar or whatever? I want to try the local beer, and maybe get some great food while I'm at it.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'm going to be in Lexington, KY for the game. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good brewpub or bar or whatever? I want to try the local beer, and maybe get some great food while I'm at it.
Country boy is what you’re looking for.

Reactions: BigAl
West Sixth Street has very good beer and the seafood place next door is delish.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Though i am usually a stout and porter guy, sittin here at DFW terminal, my new fave TX beer is Four Corners Brewing El Chingon IPA. It hit the spot after a long weekend of grandbaby mgmt.

source.gif

VN Store

Back