Beer (and beer pics) II

59375785_2726677797347518_5096312604641460224_n.jpg
Ooh la la. Where do I find this Holy Grail?

havent been in this thread for a while.

I just picked this up. pretty solid (and stout at 10% abv)

Attachments

• 20190502_203218.jpg
    20190502_203218.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 3
havent been in this thread for a while.

I just picked this up. pretty solid (and stout at 10% abv)
They have some at the shop down the street, and I always like the boutique high grav brews from DH. A little pricey though.

They have some at the shop down the street, and I always like the boutique high grav brews from DH. A little pricey though.

oh yea. the price was high but I hadn't tried it, so I got it anyway

any others from them that come to mind? cant remember if the place I got this from had more by DH. I've mainly been drinking ipas lately and wanted to get something darker

I asked in the Isle of Palms thread too, but are there any breweries in Charleston not to be missed?

I asked in the Isle of Palms thread too, but are there any breweries in Charleston not to be missed?

Yes, Westbrook is in Mount Pleasant. Their hours are kind of strange, but they release Mexican Cake and its coffee variety in May.

Charles Towne Fermentory is relatively new, and they make great IPA’s. The owner was the head brewer at Trillium. I haven’t been able to get to their location because it’s further away in West Ashley (Looked it up and it’s really not far from downtown but it’s usually not convenient for me while at the IOP). But I have tried several of theirs on tap at restaurants or a craft store. I think they are just now canning a little of theirs. I am trying to get to their location this year while visiting.

Also, Edmund’s Oast has some good selections. I haven’t been to their location but have gotten several at the bottle store.

I believe those are the best, but overall, Charleston is a very good craft beer town.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back