Been here a long time.

Just please PLEASE tell me that you a) at least have the spreadsheet password protected and b) didn't name it something like passwords.xlxs
šŸ˜‚
The first thing a hacker would look for.

But seriously, look into and start using one of the excellent password storage apps. Much better security (not that hard to crack an excel spreadsheet even password protected). I use the free and very strongly encrypted keepass app.

But really thankful that you are back amongst us. Continued speedy recovery to ya!

I have it saved on a USB drive that is encrypted and not connected to the computer except for minutes at a time when being used for backup purposes.

I have it saved on a USB drive that is encrypted and not connected to the computer except for minutes at a time when being used for backup purposes.

Should look at using KeePass. You can store the database file on your Google drive, OneDrive, or DropBox, and access it from your phone or anywhere else.

256-bit AES encryption ensures your safety, so make sure you don't forget the master password. When I set my dad up with it, I had him write the password down and stick it in his safe deposit box just in case.

Should look at using KeePass. You can store the database file on your Google drive, OneDrive, or DropBox, and access it from your phone or anywhere else.

256-bit AES encryption ensures your safety, so make sure you don't forget the master password. When I set my dad up with it, I had him write the password down and stick it in his safe deposit box just in case.

Thanks for the advice. I have refused so far to use any type of cloud service. Don't trust the tech overlords

Blame the driver who was at fault.

" 5. Through the negligence of the Defendant, the Plaintiff sustained physical injury causing him to forget his password on Volnation. As a direct and proximate result of the Defendant's negligence, the Plaintiff endured emotional distress and pain and suffering due to his inability to troll other posters for approximately eight (8) months following the accident. Further, the Plaintiff was forced to change his handle and lost all of the likes and the other intangible benefits of maintaining a well recognized handle on said site."

VN Store

Back