Been here a long time.

Quick update for you...
1) We are still conflicted over JG. Might win the Heisman or be benched by 3rd game.
2) Oline uncertain if any better this year.
3) Dline... see #2.
4) We over Butchie..... 100%.
5) We might go 3-9 and 10-2
6) Man... that was a tough stretch you went through... good to know you are back in the fold.

I had to use a notebook to write down all my passwords years ago and have since converted to an Excel spreadsheet.
On a more somber note considering your crash especially if you are married and have a family no matter your age, go to an attorney and have a will written if you don't already have one. Also write a letter of instruction listing everything about your financial affairs that someone would need in the event of your death. Glad your back with us.

Reactions: RollerVol
Was in a car wreck and in the hospital for over 8 months forgot my password And have to start all over lol go vols.

I had to do the same thing, but I didn’t have a legitimate excuse of 8 months in the hospital. I just have so many devices and passwords with work, etc that I just plain forgot. Glad you’re ok, 1

Reactions: RollerVol
I had to use a notebook to write down all my passwords years ago and have since converted to an Excel spreadsheet.

Just please PLEASE tell me that you a) at least have the spreadsheet password protected and b) didn't name it something like passwords.xlxs
😂
The first thing a hacker would look for.

But seriously, look into and start using one of the excellent password storage apps. Much better security (not that hard to crack an excel spreadsheet even password protected). I use the free and very strongly encrypted keepass app.

But really thankful that you are back amongst us. Continued speedy recovery to ya!

Glad you're alive. PWD suggestion - due to having so many for so many purposes, I maintain a little black (and red) booklet of my passwords. BUT it NEVER, EVER leaves the house. And always goes into the same drawer whenever I refer it. Has saved my rear and front end myriad times,

Just please PLEASE tell me that you a) at least have the spreadsheet password protected and b) didn't name it something like passwords.xlxs
😂
The first thing a hacker would look for.

But seriously, look into and start using one of the excellent password storage apps. Much better security (not that hard to crack an excel spreadsheet even password protected). I use the free and very strongly encrypted keepass app.

But really thankful that you are back amongst us. Continued speedy recovery to ya!

There's an app for this now?

VN Store

Back