Beckeith [Dee Beckwith]

Dude is the size of Derrick Henry. Almost impossible to get soft out of someone.
He is no where near Henry size but he is a big back that will continue to work under this staff and develop if he buys in… this staff has shown the ability to develop players more so than any staff we’ve had in a long times in just one season…

before I saw this tread I thought “man that dude don’t run hard.”

Definitely has the measurables but didn’t stand out to me in a good way
Nah I remember in preseason when they said he didn’t run hard and was kinda soft. Looks like he’s really soft because with his size he should have stood that dude up

He is no where near Henry size but he is a big back that will continue to work under this staff and develop if he buys in… this staff has shown the ability to develop players more so than any staff we’ve had in a long times in just one season…
Bro beckwith is 6’5” and 215, wtf you talking about

Reactions: jp1 and rocytop2624
Bro beckwith is 6’5” and 215, wtf you talking about
And Henry stepped on Alabama campus at 240 as a freshman and is now likely 255+ And had video game Rb stats at every level stop trying to force beckwith to be Henry… Whitehead is closer than Dee… Dee is a taller back and good size but not even close to Henry size or skill…

And Henry stepped on Alabama campus at 240 as a freshman and is now likely 255+ And had video game Rb stats at every level stop trying to force beckwith to be Henry… Whitehead is closer than Dee… Dee is a taller back and good size but not even close to Henry size or skill…
Henry is 238-250. Henry also put in the work to be that size. Idk why beckwith isn’t a receiver.

Clearly he isn’t showing anything in practice if he’s like RB #5
And that’s 5th string without Tiyon Evans. He’d be RB6 with Evans in the lineup.

at this point people should probably just move on from him. If he isn’t good enough to get snaps somewhere this year, with this depleted roster, it’s probably never going to happen

And that’s 5th string without Tiyon Evans. He’d be RB6 with Evans in the lineup.

at this point people should probably just move on from him. If he isn’t good enough to get snaps somewhere this year, with this depleted roster, it’s probably never going to happen
Not sure. From what I read on VN, he had a harder time learning the offense and pass protection assignments. Give him one more off-season to learn and play him on special teams if not RB.

Henry could step into the Iliad and trade spots with Ajax or Achilles and the Greeks wouldn’t lose much in that bargain. Amazing physical shape he’s in; I don’t even want to know how hard that dude trains.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back