Beating Bama twice

I know this is from last spring. We took two out of three from Bama in baseball in 2022. Too bad we do not play them this season in baseball unless we meet in hoover

No thanks Once again I get a sarcastic reply. It is too bad people can’t be civil in their replies. Everyone has their right to ex their opinion just as you do. What would say if someone told you to quit whIle you were behind. Can not come with something original???
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Like another said, you might consider one reply to several responses. Looking for more posts?

No respect? Not even with a degree from Grand Lakes University?
You know what’s it like going back to school. It’s tough. I’m just glad they let me back on the diving team even though I’m more than twice the age of the other divers. Money talks.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
You know what’s it like going back to school. It’s tough. I’m just glad they let me back on the diving team even though I’m more than twice the age of the other divers. Money talks.

Well, hang in there. Here's hoping that, despite the obstacles, you find the fountain of middle age.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Well, hang in there. Here's hoping that, despite the obstacles, you find the fountain of middle age.
Nothing that a romance with a teacher, a hot tub with Bubbles in it and Robert Downey Jr can’t cure.

Edit: Oh, and don’t forget the Triple Lindy!

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Nothing that a romance with a teacher, a hot tub with Bubbles in it and Robert Downey Jr can’t cure.

Edit: Oh, and don’t forget the Triple Lindy!

Sounds like the stress is driving you to a life of debauchery. I'd get out of that pressure cooker if I were you. Maybe move back in with my parents.

VN Store

Back