"Beat Vandy Bonfire"

This is an open to the public event, not just for students. Even though we figure it will be mostly students who show up since it is on campus during a weekday.

I'm just saying a "beat Vandy bonfire" sounds like something MTSU would have. What happen to just beating Vandy.

We will beat Vandy. But that's beside the point.

Football season is supposed to be fun, especially when you're a student. Last game of the year. Seniors' last game in Neyland. Perfect weather for an event like this.

What happened to just having some fun?

Reactions: 1 person
The University of Tennessee and the SGA Traditions Committee is sponsoring a "Beat Vanity Candy Bonfire" on Friday, Nov. 22nd @ 5:30pm on FIJI Island. I'll summarize below to keep this short:

• Butch Jones will be there speaking
  • FREE Chik-Fil-A sandwiches (about 500-700 to be exact)
  • Huge bonfire put together by Facility Services (10' x 10')
  • Great environment for anyone as we wrap up the 2013 season at home

For all of you Facebookers, a link to the Facebook event is attached: https://www.facebook.com/events/412228992237390/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

We're expecting a big crowd. This event has been approved by The University of Tennessee, and the Knoxville Fire Department will be there to ensure that nothing goes wrong. We hope to see you there and GO VOLS!

FYP :hi:

Sounds like fun to be had!

Go Vols!

Sorry here it is. Mods delete my previous two posts please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6

VN Store

Back