Be TRUTHFUL...Pruitt, Saban, or Frost

If you had total control for one day, who do you build this team around? The benchmark standard Saban, our current coach Pruitt, or the heir apparent to the coaching throne Frost? I say Pruitt.
If you had total control for one day, who do you build this team around? The benchmark standard Saban, our current coach Pruitt, or the heir apparent to the coaching throne Frost? I say Pruitt.

If you had total control for one day, who do you build this team around? The benchmark standard Saban, our current coach Pruitt, or the heir apparent to the coaching throne Frost?

I say Pruitt.
Our coach is always somehow better than the guy that’s won a zillion national championships. A Tennessee tradition.

If you had total control for one day, who do you build this team around? The benchmark standard Saban, our current coach Pruitt, or the heir apparent to the coaching throne Frost?

I say Pruitt.
Pruitt. He know what he is doing. The sleeping orange giant is about to wake up. Payback is comming for the SEC. You all will see.

Saban, of course.

I mean, maybe if the choices were Saban, Dabo, Smart, or Riley there's some discussion but not the ones listed.

Maybe in 5-10 years, if God is merciful, Pruitt is in that discussion and we're finally out of the wilderness.

1. Saban- he has proven to be a once in a life time coach
2. Pruitt - he seems to be getting us on the right track and is his record is crazy
3. Frost - he had a great record at a lower tier program yet I feel like he is another butch Jones

Reactions: AM64 and feathersax

VN Store

Back