Be Honest. Do You See Three More Wins This Year?

No not really. I know one thing if Butch want to go bowling next year he needs to go out and get a Dual threat JUCO QB. Secondly we NEED a bowl to get those extra 15 practices.

Reactions: 1 person
We can't make a pass downfield consistently. SEC defenses are licking their chops.. It's going to be hard to score points, much less actually win a game.

Yes. Is it clear? No. Kentucky is bad. 'Bama and UGA are goooooooood. So, there is 1 clear "should win" and 2 clear double digit underdog games. That leaves 4 that COULD be competitive. Split 'em and get 6, win 3 and get 7, run them and CBJ is a hero.

Reactions: 3 people
Gonna be tough.
Probably not but I have been surprised before. Even the teams that we might beat (Kentucky, Vanderbilt and maybe Missouri) will be studying film and realize that our defense is suspect. We are too young in too many places and our offense just cannot do anything because of QB play. We need a bowl game for recruiting so Coach Jones has got to figure a way to get 3 wins. GO VOLS

All games are winnable. That being said, some of these games will have an obvious wide talent and depth gap. But the last 4 games on our schedule are not that way. We are plenty talented enough to beat all 4 of those teams. To win them, we'll have to improve on both sides of the ball and execute, and hold things together through what is likely to be a big storm with UGA, USCe, and Bama. I think coaching is going to be huge over these next few weeks, and the coaching and players' response to it will determine how many of those games we win. I sure would like it to be 4! And if somehow we were able to win one of those unlikely three, confidence will carry the team the rest of the way. Man, that would be nice.

Go get em boys.

I see one win and the cats are not a given. If the team plays like the 1st half we can beat KY, Candy and Mizzou. If they play like the team that came out of the locker room after half then we lose to Candy and Mizzou.

Maybe 3. Vandy and Mizzu look like they will be tough. USC, looks intresting. They have issues and could be beat with good coaching and game plan

i did before the season. i don't now.

another thing to keep in mind is for missouri, vandy, and kentucky.....tennessee may be their game of the year.

they'll be pumped up and excited to try to beat tennessee. will tennessee be emotionally jacked up to play mizzou or kentucky?

i don't know.

The biggest unknown is whether Worley will improve or not. For UT to go to a bowl game, he has to significantly improve both his passing and his decision making. He seems like a good kid and I hope he can do it. The team desperately needs for the offense to not turn the ball over, move the chains, and get points. This in turn would keep the defense fresher and shorten the game.

VN Store

Back