Baylor Title IX lawsuit by sexual assault victim

Ken Starr, Ian McCaw, and Art Briles should all be sent packing IMO.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/BryanDFischer/status/725759047387865088?lang=en[/twitter]

Hernandez-v-Baylor-Complaint

We suspend immediately and were made public enemy number one for acting appropriately. I am speaking strictly of the football program mind you. Just hope they get their moment in the sun.

Every successful athletic program is dirty, but some are still worse than others. What is alleged to have happened at Baylor is really bad. They need to shut their athletics down for a few years if it turns out that stuff is true.

I hope people at Baylor enjoyed the Briles era because it may be over. The NCAA could also step in if they think crimes have been covered up like Penn State. Who knows what the NCAA Mafia will do, slam you or give you a stern warning.:furious3:

Last edited:

Yea, I would love to read what he has to say about this new stuff:zeitung_lesen:. There is a lot of people digging around this Baylor stuff. I'd be nervous as he** if I was a Baylor fan.

When they don't fire Art Briles, they'll be confirming for all of us that football trumps not only academics, but assault victims as well.

I'd be shocked if Briles days are not numbered. Starr is obviously where the buck stops for title IX issues and the board acted. I would assume whoever is installed as the interim will clean house.

Its an epidemic now, just wait til Hillary is sworn in. (thats just a prediction, not getting my vote.)

I presume you were educated at UT, and if so you should know better. And, yea, I'm sure a lot of southern rubes will vote for Trump because, well, because they're....you finish the sentence.

So Chip Brown (longwhorn digest) thinks he has a "Reliable Source" on the Baylor Board of Regents??? :eek:lol:

The media might want to recheck their facts...again. #RushToJudgement

Wait. Are you bragging about the fact that Ken Starr is still Baylor's president?

What else do you want to brag about? "Haha, I still have the clap! In your face!"

Reactions: 7 people
Sounds like Starr isn't going to go quietly...wants no part of being the fall guy.

So Chip Brown (longwhorn digest) thinks he has a "Reliable Source" on the Baylor Board of Regents??? :eek:lol:

The media might want to recheck their "facts"...again. #RushToJudgement

Scott Bell
Scott Bell‏ @ScottBellDMN

Baylor release: Ken Starr out as president, effective May 31. Art Briles to be terminated. Ian McCaw on probation.
Embedded
May 26, 2016, 12:32:35 PM
177 RETWEETS
68 LIKES

:popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back