Baylor-Notre Dame

TenUhSee

Vol For Life
Who takes home the trophy, Kim or Little Miss Muffet ? Baylor's dominance in the paint is hard to beat.

Reactions: sisaq
The real question is: How many of those coaches/assistants get interviewed by Tennessee after the game.

I can think of two off hand.

the championship game worked out right --- Baylor and Notre Dame are the two best teams

Reactions: BUBear
Baylor for the win in a low scoring affair.
The main reason ND beat uconn was because they killed uconn on the boards in the second half. They won't do that against Baylor.

Last edited:
If Baylor can maintain that kind of defense Notre Dame is in for a long night. Couldn’t have asked for a better first quarter for Baylor, lots of easy buckets.

Kalani Brown got those shorts all hiked up and that bright pink fingernail polish, OMG number 1 got her britches shortened too. Did I see makeup and fake eyelashes on some of these women. No discipline, no respect for the game, all about me, bad attitude - can't play the game like that.

Reactions: bobkitten
Kalani Brown got those shorts all hiked up and that bright pink fingernail polish, OMG number 1 got her britches shortened too. Did I see makeup and fake eyelashes on some of these women. No discipline, no respect for the game, all about me, bad attitude - can't play the game like that.

You can play the game buck nekkid, but you still look pretty foolish.

And tacky.

Give it a rest.

Reactions: Remy
Hate to see that injury to Cox. The way she was yelling just made me cringe.
Hope it's not too serious.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back