Battlefield 4

There's a queue, finally.

Although my cross button will miss me.

Puts you in an automated queue system for joining a full room. So you don't have to hit your button to join over n over again

Just my thinking nothing to base it off of but...

In theory, you think this would help server crashes. If half the people on a server have friends trying to join, that could be 32 people continuous pinging the server simultaneously.

It is just butt-hurt gamers looking for a paycheck, and if they do end up winning anything it will be pennies. The lawyers are the only ones that win in these mass lawsuits.

It is just butt-hurt gamers looking for a paycheck, and if they do end up winning anything it will be pennies. The lawyers are the only ones that win in these mass lawsuits.

I gathered that it was an inquiry on behalf of EA shareholders, not a lawsuit at this point.

After that case that EA lost on the price issue and the checks that were sent out, I'm not surprised people are going to litigation.

I'm still relearning how to play. It's been over a year since I've played anything. Anyone going to be on tonight

Ain't this been out since October?

You on ps3?

PS4 nowadays. I didn't have many issues playing on PS3, but you can tell that the game pretty much takes the system to the redline performance wise.

The Next Gen versions have been a disaster, but it seems like they've got it more or less working well now. For a while finishing 2 games in a row was considered a minor miracle.

Got my PS3. I've got an Amazon gift card, and I'm debating right now whether I want to use that on this and wait a few days while I play KZ, or if I should just go out and pick this up at Target. Any after Christmas sales on games?

VN Store

Back