Battle at Bristol sold out

I do have a few questions... I have been to several NASCAR races at different events but never to Bristol and the seats that are higher are premium seating. Do you think that would apply to the football game at Bristol? I think lots of people are confused about lower seating and how far you are away from the actual action.

It appears to be the case:

According to different websites, seats in the Richard Petty terrace are individual seats with seat backs and cup holders, have access to dedicated elevators, and private restrooms.

Reactions: 1 person
I do have a few questions... I have been to several NASCAR races at different events but never to Bristol and the seats that are higher are premium seating. Do you think that would apply to the football game at Bristol? I think lots of people are confused about lower seating and how far you are away from the actual action.

At 2.5 mi tracks the lower seats are so close to the tracks you can't focus on the cars when they come by and you can't see the back straight away. At Bristol the lower seats are much louder and rubber flies in your face, neither of which will be a factor at the game.

551b70e69c389.image.jpg

Well.. Looks like we ended up with tickets in the VT side.. Oops.. Oh well at least we will be there. Anybody know about the temperament of VT fans? I'm gonna be there with my family.. I'm not terribly worried about it, but you never know

Last edited:
I am so ready for this game. Me and a couple of people will be representing the vols there. I can't even imagine what it's gonna feel like when the players run out to 155,000 people screaming for you. What a special thing. This is historic...... Remember the battle!

We got 4 of the $87 ones. We are in waltrip section D, row 2. But I seriously doubt we will be surrounded by VT fans, UT will be all over that stadium!!

Time to tailgate!

Anybody know when the tickets will be shipped out for this game

I don't know when they are supposed to be shipped, but I usually get my night race tickets around the 2nd week in July. The game is 3 weeks later, so I'm expecting the same time frame between receiving tickets.

We got 4 of the $87 ones. We are in waltrip section D, row 2. But I seriously doubt we will be surrounded by VT fans, UT will be all over that stadium!!

Time to tailgate!

We're in waltrip Section B. I was a little worried about it being in the VT side.. But I think you're right. There's gonna be orange all over the stands. Place will be rockin.

Well.. Looks like we ended up with tickets in the VT side.. Oops.. Oh well at least we will be there. Anybody know about the temperament of VT fans? I'm gonna be there with my family.. I'm not terribly worried about it, but you never know

They are a delusional but fairly well behaved lot. Of course you will find some pockets of ruffians in the crowd. But in general they are able to be tolerated.

I'm betting 2/3s of the VT side will be orange. I'm on the VT side as well.

This made me laugh for some reason. You and your family will be fine. Enjoy the game.

VN Store

Back