BasketVols Vs the NCAA 2023 Tournament time.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, stop the dog barking with a juicy bone. Silence the pianos and with muffled drum, roll up the banners, for the Vols are done.

Reactions: VolNExile
That’s the rub. His results are his. No refuting his tourney performance.

No “I” in team. I didn’t figure you as let’s blame Barnes crowd. We can blame him for not recruiting better players that make shots but in game this has nothing to do with Barnes.

Main board is awful. Try to have good discussion but most people have no clue. I will check it again around November.
the baseball board will meltdown soon if they dont start playing better - esp the pitchers that were hyped up

It’s not like we missed a last second shot. They got out rebounded by a smaller team and gave up 40 points in the 2H, and more so 24 points in the last 10 minutes.

Reactions: VolNExile
We will just disagree. It’s his offense, his substitutions, his recruiting, his result.

Ok but you will admit that the NCAAT is mostly a crapshoot right? Especially sweet 16 and so on. The 2019 team had one of the best offenses and we run into some white Purdue player draining 3s. A lot has to go perfectly to advance. I just hope Barnes gets some actual players that can create their own shot. Outside of ZZ nobody could do it effectively. The offense made my eyes bleed.

It’s not like we missed a last second shot. They got out rebounded by a smaller team and gave up 40 points in the 2H, and more so 24 points in the last 10 minutes.

Rebounding is mostly effort and positioning. We haven’t had rebounding problems all year. ON had money on the game 100%

Rebounding is mostly effort and positioning. We haven’t had rebounding problems all year. ON had money on the game 100%

And one of Barnes’ better rebounders sat on the bench basically. Maybe he helps, maybe not. Idk.

VN Store

Back