Basketball Recruiting Discussion II

What are UT's chances of landing the kid who visited at the Rocky Top tipoff?

Thanks for any information.

What are UT's chances of landing the kid who visited at the Rocky Top tipoff?

Thanks for any information.
Absolutly zero. Kids make their college decision based on the practice tip off, and will they win every game. It is not the coach, roster, facilities or nothing like that.

Truth be known, a large part of recruiting is

what shoes do you wear
what do the facilities look like
what do the girls on campus look like
is my number available
what do you feed me on my visit

For those of you that thinks a 17 year old is making decisions on science you have never been involved

Absolutly zero. Kids make their college decision based on the practice tip off, and will they win every game. It is not the coach, roster, facilities or nothing like that.

what shoes do you wear
is my number available

For those of you that thinks a 17 year old is making decisions on science you have never been involved
What in the world are you talking about? Your post would have made more sense if I read it in Mandarin. You clearly didn't understand his question, and if you did, it makes your response all the more confusing.

what shoes do you wear
is my number available

giphy.gif

New article up on 247 if anyone wants to share cliffs notes about Keon Johnson official visit. @Big Gucci Sosa , I think you have a 247 sub, right?

“It was a very good weekend,” Johnson told GoVols247 on Sunday.

“Just the environment Tennessee provides,” he said, “as well as the academics at Tennessee. They didn’t really show off much. We hung out with the family, got to know everybody in their family. Just met everyone they’re close to.”

“It’s very important,” Johnson said. “I want to go to a school where I’ll be welcomed to my coach’s house or just have that relationship where, if I need them, they’ll be there for me."

“I did think about it a lot,” Pember told GoVols247. “Reclassifying and trying maybe to go prep, get a couple more pounds, such and such. But now, being in a college program, I’ll learn what I need to learn earlier than when I would’ve if I had decided to go 2020.

“Coach (Rick) Barnes and Coach (Rob) Lanier have both told me they want me to fight for minutes next year, in 2019.”

“When he committed, I immediately texted him,” Pember said of James. “Like hey man, happy to have you at Tennessee, can’t wait to be playing with you. We’ve kind of grown a relationship over that time.

“I can’t wait to get to UT.”
247 on Pember

OK geniuses. He asked what are UT's chances of landing the kid that visited during the practice thing. He was asking it as really, is there a chance and what is it. I was answering in a way over you minions head of the other way to take that like seriously, after that horrible practice show, they have no chance of landing him. As probably the only person on here that was actually recruited by big time schools and later recruited kids to big time schools, I was letting you minions in on the behind the scenes as oppose to the way many of you think recruiting is versus reality.

I am trying to educate you common fans yet you simply just do not get it. What do I expect from a bunch of Tennessee fans that have limited sports IQ? Do not fret, as most other schools do not have rocket surgeons as fans either.

OK geniuses. He asked what are UT's chances of landing the kid that visited during the practice thing. He was asking it as really, is there a chance and what is it. I was answering in a way over you minions head of the other way to take that like seriously, after that horrible practice show, they have no chance of landing him. As probably the only person on here that was actually recruited by big time schools and later recruited kids to big time schools, I was letting you minions in on the behind the scenes as oppose to the way many of you think recruiting is versus reality.

I am trying to educate you common fans yet you simply just do not get it. What do I expect from a bunch of Tennessee fans that have limited sports IQ? Do not fret, as most other schools do not have rocket surgeons as fans either.

Before ranting about fan’s IQs and such, you should take an IQ test of your own. The results might surprise you.

Also, when attempting to call out the intelligence of others, you should try writing in an intelligible way. This post is riddled with grammatical errors and run-on sentences.

Reactions: Special Ed
Before ranting about fan’s IQs and such, you should take an IQ test of your own. The results might surprise you.

Also, when attempting to call out the intelligence of others, you should try writing in an intelligible way. This post is riddled with grammatical errors and run-on sentences.

Wow, what a dick.

Everyone, meet the new bball forum villain lol.
Thank you. It is very impressive. Not sure where you saw it. Maybe a statue or something. True dat!!!

Villain? Nope. Trying to teach? Yes. How many of you played D1 basketball, played in the NBA and Europe? Coached some as well. I will wait.........

Those of you that want to learn more then from the pee wee coaches here, listen up. I will teach you.

Thank you. It is very impressive. Not sure where you saw it. Maybe a statue or something. True dat!!!

Villain? Nope. Trying to teach? Yes. How many of you played D1 basketball, played in the NBA and Europe? Coached some as well. I will wait.........

Those of you that want to learn more then from the pee wee coaches here, listen up. I will teach you.

Where'd you play at? Where'd you coach?

I bet you can't beat Dallas 1v1.

VN Store

Back