Basketball Pickem

If def be in for something like this, especially if we can keep it up all season. I know we’ve had several in the past that have flamed out.

Reactions: MAD
I can do it if no one else is itching to. Thinking I would post the games to pick on Wednesday morning. Everybody gets their picks in by midnight on Friday night/Saturday morning. Games could be played on Sat-Tues. Rinse and repeat. I’ll keep up with season long scores in Excel. That work for everyone?

I was not planning on that, but will if that is the broadly preferred option. I do plan on deferring to SEC games if I'm on the fence between which of two games to include
That's cool. I will adapt. As I 've gotten older, I watch less and less of the other conferences. When I was 15, I watched every college basketball game on ESPN, unless I was playing. I knew the Big 10, ACC, Big 8 (showing my age) and Big East better than I knew the SEC.

Reactions: Vol49er
I’ll definitely do it. It’ll be somewhere around 10-20 games per week just depending solely on games of interest. If anyone would like to help me, thatd be great

Was planning on doing games from all conferences but it would mostly be big games/ fun matchups. Things like that.

I’ll definitely do it. It’ll be somewhere around 10-20 games per week just depending solely on games of interest. If anyone would like to help me, thatd be great
Are you taking it then? That is fine, I wasn't planning on doing that many games so if you've got time for it then hit it

VN Store

Back