Basketball Anybody???

So is going to become a thing now? Every time Duke loses you’re going to post something?

It was pretty cool seeing the Clemson fans rush the floor. I’m glad the security team was there to protect the Duke players getting to the locker room.

I doubt this a problem Baylor will have to encounter this season. Not because I don’t think you will lose on the road this year, but because you’re Baylor.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
So is going to become a thing now? Every time Duke loses you’re going to post something?

It was pretty cool seeing the Clemson fans rush the floor. I’m glad the security team was there to protect the Duke players getting to the locker room.

I doubt this a problem Baylor will have to encounter this season. Not because I don’t think you will lose on the road this year, but because you’re Baylor.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Based on what I just saw from the KU garbage, I imagine Baylor will be in pretty good shape after all the suspensions headed their way.

Reactions: BUBear
Based on what I just saw from the KU garbage, I imagine Baylor will be in pretty good shape after all the suspensions headed their way.
For Kansas yes, but they still have to come to Norman and they barely squeaked one out against us on Monday.

OU MBB doesn't have any superstars, but is just a well rounded team like Baylor. When they're firing on all cylinders, they play above what their talent level actually is.

I'll give Baylor credit, they are playing above what they normally do. But let's see if it lasts.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Kansas' Silvio De Sousa Eligible to Play 2019-20 Season After NCAA Appeal

In February, the NCAA released a statement saying that De Sousa would have to sit both the 2018-19 and 2019-20 seasons after it was determined his guardian accepted a $2,500 payment from an agent and Kansas booster.

Additionally, De Sousa's guardian allegedly accepted a future payment of $20,000 from an Adidas employee in exchange for De Sousa committing to Kansas.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Enjoyed watching tcu just quit with 2 minutes to go. Baylor up 10, game still with a chance and they just quit.

Will broken 😂😂😂

This run at #1 by Baylor is the longest run by a Texas school since 1968. That would mean even Phi Slamma Jamma didn't manage to stay #1 as long as this team has.

VN Store

Back