Basketball Anybody???

Dear mother of God. Baylor is leading KState 38-5 lol. Webber used two timeouts in the first five minutes to no avail. Drew substituting at will.

Bears are getting sloppy now. 54-26 at the half.

Last edited:
Reactions: Border Vol
Good. I have no love for KState. Pour it on
Drew will probably rest the starts in the second half because Auburn is coming to Waco on Saturday. Although, Butler is working on a triple double so Drew might let him go for it.

Best team in Kansas this season is___:

a) Wichita State
b) Hutchinson JC
c) Sunrise Christian Academy

Good. I have no love for KState. Pour it on
Worst lose in KSU history. KState bus broke down on the way to the arena (bus didn't want any part of that arse whippin'). KSU staff had to walk to the Farrell Center. Oman?

Reactions: ArdentVol
Former Temple head basketball coach John Chaney died at the age of 89. John Chaney coached for 34 years 10 at Division ll Cheyney State and 24 of them were with Temple and he won 741 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
#2 Baylor 84 Auburn 72
#3 Villanova 80 Seton Hall 72
#20 Va Tech 65 #8 UVA 51
#24 Oklahoma 66 #9 Alabama 61
#10 Texas Tech 76 LSU 71
Florida 85 #11 WVU 80
#12 Missouri 102 TCU 98 OT
Penn St 81 #14 Wisconsin 71
#18 Tennessee 80 #15 Kansas 61
Ga Tech 67 #16 FSU 58

Last edited:
first time to miss nearly all of b12-challenge --- but im not bothered that sec took a L in Norman, particularly learning later that
sooners were w/o two key players

spent day trying to herd two energetic grandsons while son was at hospital after birth of our first dranddaughter. thanks to wife handling boys' bath, i was able to see part of 2nd half of jayhawks' defeathering.

first time to miss nearly all of b12-challenge --- but im not bothered that sec took a L in Norman, particularly learning later that

spent day trying to herd two energetic grandsons while son was at hospital after birth of our first dranddaughter. thanks to wife handling boys' bath, i was able to see part of 2nd half of jayhawks' defeathering.
Did they introduce our football, I mean the OU football team at the game?

OU's basketball team is getting better and better.
Yep and we still have to play them in Norman. Six of Baylor's next 7 games are against Quad 1 opponents.

When Kentucky cancelled on Texas I was all in on cancelling on Auburn and use that time slot to get our China Sniffle game in against the whorns. Beating Auburn did nothing for us in comparison to getting in that Top Ten conference game.

I guess Pearl needs to be reminded of a couple of things:

a) When he continues to press when the outcome of the game has long since been determined then the opposing coach is going to keep his starters on the floor

b) Baylor's bench outscored his bench by 32 points (38-16)

Yep and we still have to play them in Norman. Six of Baylor's next 7 games are against Quad 1 opponents.

When Kentucky cancelled on Texas I was all in on cancelling on Auburn and use that time slot to get our China Sniffle game in against the whorns. Beating Auburn did nothing for us in comparison to getting in that Top Ten conference game.
"China Sniffle":) New one to me. Kudos.

VN Store

Back