Baseball Uniform Poll

I taught bunting in my hitting lesson yesterday. The grand dad said when he brought the two grandsons, these boys need to learn how to bunt. So at the end we worked on bunting. They had no clue how to bunt. I actually laughed a little thinking of you. I started to send you a video of it. Just preparing the next generation.

I taught bunting in my hitting lesson yesterday. The grand dad said when he brought the two grandsons, these boys need to learn how to bunt. So at the end we worked on bunting. They had no clue how to bunt. I actually laughed a little thinking of you. I started to send you a video of it. Just preparing the next generation.

‘That’s the work of satan. There is no more vile “groomer” that a bunt groomer.

The Braves went almost the entire season without a sacrifice bunt this past year. Pretty crazy how the sport has evolved.

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back