Baseball Regional

Nicko

Will someone tell me what the logic is playing our 2nd baseman in shallow right field. Already cost an easy out tonight. Might cost more than that if they continue this absurdity. I know the gut was a pull hitter, but the only play the guy could make from that position is a shallow popup

Will someone tell me what the logic is playing our 2nd baseman in shallow right field. Already cost an easy out tonight. Might cost more than that if they continue this absurdity. I know the gut was a pull hitter, but the only play the guy could make from that position is a shallow popup
Spoke too soon

Analytics. Way more outs playing deep.

Fire Vitello

Good grief it's called a shift!

Yes, when the coach calls for the shift, that is because..........HE IS THE COACH!, who just coached UT to the SRF..........only on this blog will someone criticize a winning coach.

Yes, when the coach calls for the shift, that is because..........HE IS THE COACH!, who just coached UT to the SRF..........only on this blog will someone criticize a winning coach.

He simply asked a question. Relax.

I like all this shift business about as much as txbo likes bunting, but I don’t get paid the big bucks... I am good with it.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back