Baseball hats in stock at the VOLSHOP

BigOrangeYankees

Whosoever Believeth
GO VOLS!!! Looks like the VOLSHOP has the black, cream, and gray with orange bill in stock. Better grab them before they're gone!

I’m weird about hats. Bought the dark mode last year and just don’t like how small the logo is😂 I love my all gray and all orange aerobills though. Weird why the retail black hats have such a small logo.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I’m weird about hats. Bought the dark mode last year and just don’t like how small the logo is😂 I love my all gray and all orange aerobills though. Weird why the retail black hats have such a small logo.

it's also nothing like the cream, orange, and gray they came out with that have raised/stitched Power T on the front.

vinyl print with an orange nike check on the side isn't worth $35 for me and is just cheap looking

Mine is embroidered but as mentioned before is much smaller than the one the players wear. The New Era one looks better but isn't Nike.

it's also nothing like the cream, orange, and gray they came out with that have raised/stitched Power T on the front.

vinyl print with an orange nike check on the side isn't worth $35 for me and is just cheap looking
It’s not vinyl. Both UT and Nike check are embroidered. Not sure why the picture looks so weird on their website.

Reactions: mrredskin

VN Store

Back