Baseball changes when TX and OU join

LOL. I cringe when I hear UTK. The flagship state university should stand on its own. The satellites should have the city moniker IMHO. UTC. UTM etc. TX should be UTA. 🍊👍👊😀

Yeah, the problem with UTA is that there is already UT-Arlington that is referred to as that. I really hate to tell people on VN, but my experience is that virtually everyone who works here refers to and writes it as UTK. Therein lies my excuse that I’ve been indoctrinated by a bunch of academics who don’t know any better. 😁

Yeah, the problem with UTA is that there is already UT-Arlington that is referred to as that. I really hate to tell people on VN, but my experience is that virtually everyone who works here refers to and writes it as UTK. Therein lies my excuse that I’ve been indoctrinated by a bunch of academics who don’t know any better. 😁

How about UTX? 🍊👍👊😀😃🍊 I was surprised to hear how often UT refers to themselves at UTK. I can’t imagine other state land grant universities referring to themselves that way. Just my litttle pet peeve…

How about we become like the buckeyes and call ourselves TUT? The University of Tennessee.

Wouldn't that be in Egypt?

200w.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD

VN Store

Back