Baseball changes when TX and OU join

So I'm guessing each team will pick 2 that stay the same and then the SEC will do 8 rotating that will change each year. I would hope that they would let some computer go in and determine the schedule for 8 years that would let everyone play everyone. I wonder what will happen if we choose Vandy and Kentucky but Vandy says no we want Missouri and Oklahoma. Does a committee come in and say these 2 will play?

Reactions: VolPack22
So I'm guessing each team will pick 2 that stay the same and then the SEC will do 8 rotating that will change each year. I would hope that they would let some computer go in and determine the schedule for 8 years that would let everyone play everyone. I wonder what will happen if we choose Vandy and Kentucky but Vandy says no we want Missouri and Oklahoma. Does a committee come in and say these 2 will play?
There ya go! Vandy sez no….🤭

Yes, here is the committee.

0827BC54-87A9-4B97-9668-A639B7986300.jpeg

Read somewhere that the SEC would try to handle the rotations in a way that would balance the difficulty of schedule for each team per year. That would seem to be tricky to do, so we shall see.

VN Store

Back