Barry Sanders Jr

Not every recruit is trying to make a name for themselves.

You know this one will be! How would you like to live in the shadow of a father who was one of the greatest at that exact position. C'mon, this kid has natural talent, DNA, and the size to be spectacular. Of course he's gonna want to make a name for himself.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If FSU doesn't win a NC in 2 or 3 years I'll Alabama my pants. They are getting everyone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know someone in the OkieState Alumni office saying it's really down between OSU and Bama. However, they're pretty confident he ends up in Stillwater.

I actually Ran into a kid I swear looked just like Barry Sanders Jr. in Subway.

We talked for a bit and he said he was going to enroll here next year and hoped to play football.

I can only imagine that means Coach Graham had him in for a visit.

He has already been "bumped" into by Saban. Doubt Dooley's influence would mean much. OSU or Bama IMO.

Change that just saw the current article from 247. It says that Stanford and UA are his top two. Still like Stanford here.

He'll go for a Heisman in that offense. Stanford is one of the most physical teams I've seen in a while. We need to go after their O-line coach.

He'll go for a Heisman in that offense. Stanford is one of the most physical teams I've seen in a while. We need to go after their O-line coach.

+1. Watching them dismantle VT last year was a beautiful thing. Love their philosophy and attitude as a football team.

VN Store

Back