Barry Odom is an Idiot

yall are funny. We beat the sh*t out of your 4 and 5*s with 3*s. Get your coaches fired, hire them and beat your a$$ again with them. Lmao
And your team still didn’t win sh!t and will probably not for the foreseeable future. Enjoy your high school stadium and seniorless team next year. Oh yeah, how’s Cuonzo working out for you guys? Any hunger strikes planned for his potential replacement?

Reactions: feathersax
No, not really. The issue that Odom and this one rogue dumbass fan bring up is that Pruitt is trying to pouch players. Well, Tennessee is taking advantage of an NCAA rule to fill voids left by the previous staff and there is nothing against NCAA rules that says they can't. The second point I would bring up is Barry Odom's hypocrisy, how did they land Kelly Bryant? Did he just randomly pick Mizzou? Last but not least, it should be open season on the Mizzou fan that decided to swing by, use vulgar language and insults to prove a point that's invalid.
The Mizzou dude is a prick, no doubt. If you guys wanna tell him to go pound sand, gtfo, etc, etc, go ahead.

But anybody trying to fire back with stuff like “oh yeah? Well, enjoy it cause, cause, cause....we’re about to beat you and you’ll never beat us again, blah, blah, blah”....that’s weak imo. Nothing we can say about actually playing them in football right now, that’s all I’m saying. If we spank them next year in Columbia like they’ve crushed us the last two years, then we find their pathetic little message board (if they have one) and punch em in the mouth (metaphorically speaking of course). But until then? Nah, we gotta take it.

Reactions: SpookyAction
We should put up billboards in Columbia. Be part of a New Years Day Bowl; head to Rocky Top.

Or jump off the sinking ship and catch a rising star! Your destiny awaits at Tennessee!

Yes.

Seriously, I don't know, but I agree with those that have said Smart doesn't want or need anyone from Mizz so he's just trying make himself look good.

Yeh it's easy for him to play the Pope in his position. I didn't have much of an opinion of Kirby until he took over at UGA, but his personality was clearly much better when he didn't talk as much. Let's see how honorable he is when things take a wrong turn and people start calling for his job.

The Mizzou dude is a prick, no doubt. If you guys wanna tell him to go pound sand, gtfo, etc, etc, go ahead.

But anybody trying to fire back with stuff like “oh yeah? Well, enjoy it cause, cause, cause....we’re about to beat you and you’ll never beat us again, blah, blah, blah”....that’s weak imo. Nothing we can say about actually playing them in football right now, that’s all I’m saying. If we spank them next year in Columbia like they’ve crushed us the last two years, then we find their pathetic little message board (if they have one) and punch em in the mouth (metaphorically speaking of course). But until then? Nah, we gotta take it.

Get what you are saying, but disagree about taking it from a troll wannabe on our forum. Might be different if any of us was on their board saying the same thing. So no, I don’t have to take it. You can take it for the rest of us.

Mizzou beat Tennessee, yes however they're not in the same class as UT in any sport. Mizzou doesn't even belong in the SEC, in fact it's sad that they are. They bring nothing to the table financially in this conference, they have a high school football stadium, a mediocre at best basketball program and are non existent in all other sports. The guy was bringing up the past, comparing UT to Nebraska, Miami etc. Don't you think thats foolish considering Mizzou hasn't won a national title in anything since 64 and they only have 3 total with none being in a major sport.

i love it here though. Safe space blah blah, your stadium is a safe space for us lmao.

Awesome. Make yourself a comfy little spot on the 50 yard line and don't be trying to sneak out when the Vols are making Misery their annual 2 part tune up alongside Vandy for post season prep .

I have no problem with Pruitt doing it but not sure announcing it was the right call. And i don't blame Odom for being pissed. We would be too. Sometimes people disagree. it's life.

Reactions: RollerVol
Tulsa, Toledo and Hawaii all have a higher winning percentage than Mizzou. And isn’t Odom like 19-19? Yet you’re pounding your chest? About what?
Because they beat us two years in a row, like whooped our butts, and now they own us. Just sit back, don't say a word and suck it up. This is serious business.

Who can forget his grandfather's performance in this iconic commercial? There was a time when the Odem's owed their success to Tennessee.

To me, the funniest part of the article is the last sentence: "Will the Vols back off? Georgia has already said it won’t try to poach Mizzou players."

Lol well no @#$#. They aren't taking the high road, its that UGA has backups better than anyone they could poach.
That was hilarious, Kirby should get into politics, who else would so seriously offer such a meaningless "concession".

False.
If you re a .540 program historically, you look ridiculous throwing shots at the likes of Miami, Nebraska, and UT.
Lol. Try living in the present brother. What happened in the 70s, 80s and 90s ain’t much relevant right now. They’ve won 5 of 7, and have blow us out in 3 of em.

And if the shoe were on the other foot, you and the other guys on here would be saying the EXACT opposite.... all you’d post is that is doesn’t matter what happened 60-70 years ago, and you’d be talking about nothing but the last 7, or better yet the last two. Just the way it is brother.....you know it and I know it.

Reactions: RollerVol
Lol. Try living in the present brother. What happened in the 70s, 80s and 90s ain’t much relevant right now. They’ve won 5 of 7, and have blow us out in 3 of em.

And if the shoe were on the other foot, you and the other guys on here would be saying the EXACT opposite.... all you’d post is that is doesn’t matter what happened 60-70 years ago, and you’d be talking about nothing but the last 7, or better yet the last two. Just the way it is brother.....you know it and I know it.
I take issue with your premise. UT football is bigger than a few incompetent administrators and poorly chosen coaches. UT has the facilities, money and fan base to match any top tier football program in America. Missouri and Vanderbilt have caught UT in the depths of the worst coaches and administration officials in UT history. Missouri has nothing but a few victories over the worst teams in UT history. This in now in the process of changing and "bless your heart" Barry is going to get a dose of UT football the way it has historically been played.

I take issue with your premise. UT football is bigger than a few incompetent administrators and poorly chosen coaches. UT has the facilities, money and fan base to match any top tier football program in America. Missouri and Vanderbilt have caught UT in the depths of the worst coaches and administration officials in UT history. Missouri has nothing but a few victories over the worst teams in UT history. This in now in the process of changing and "bless your heart" Barry is going to get a dose of UT football the way it has historically been played.
We’ve been saying this for 10+ years now. After a while this “just wait until we get back to the form of our 90’s glory days” gets old. Pruitt is not wrong for recruiting, Odom is not wrong for getting pissed. Missouri has dominated UT since joining the conference. Hopefully soon we’ll see progress on the field.

I have no problem with Pruitt doing it but not sure announcing it was the right call. And i don't blame Odom for being pissed. We would be too. Sometimes people disagree. it's life.
He didn't "announce" it. He just informed the Missouri staff that he would be contacting their senior players and they chose to make that info public.

So live in the present which was also 7 years ago established by you?

Lol.

You used to make decent points. I guess that's history as well.

Reactions: Behr
And those ugly azz uniforms, bawahahahah

DntZkS3U4AEekLY

Reactions: Behr and feathersax

VN Store

Back