Banks gets a C, Milton and Squirrel get a ?

Manning4ever

First quarter Milton and Squirrel were all Sec. Defense did well first half what happened 2nd half

Speaking of the second half, chew on this:

What most of us would consider to be our "big" games so far- UF, A&M and Bama- we have scored zero offensive touchdowns after halftime.
Maybe they should play the first half like this year and the second half like last year.

Is everyone forgetting that Saban is the greatest football coach possible of all time and he made the adjustments and with our play calling help, it’s hard to beat Saban period.. he just adjusted while our staff stunk up the second half.. was that great coaching by the greatest or Tennessee crapping the bed?

If we could play 4 consecutive quarters of ball, that would be great. I knew we were in trouble when we kicked two field goals in the first half. I shut it off after the 4th and inches debacle. Lots of blame to go around on this game. It was a winnable game yet we couldn't get it together. Milton is not our guy. Half our receivers aren't up to snuff. The OL got manhandled in the second half. Bama made the adjustments and we unraveled.

What most of us would consider to be our "big" games so far- UF, A&M and Bama- we have scored zero offensive touchdowns after halftime.
That’s incorrect, Bru had receiving TD vs UF in the 4th QT.

Assumed? So you didn’t watch to know?
Are you the watch police? Yes I watched but it's been a day or two and (as usual in the swamp) it was certainly a forgettable performance. Been watching for 40 years and played with and against some former Vols in high school. Give me your email and I'll scan you my fan card.

The bans 3rd down where our LB clapped and gave them a 1st down… wtf is he supposed to do? You can’t clap at all on defense?

**Correction, 1 offensive TD after halftime
We outscored Florida in the second half and we outscored Texas A&M in the second half.

Are you the watch police? Yes I watched but it's been a day or two and (as usual in the swamp) it was certainly a forgettable performance. Been watching for 40 years and played with and against some former Vols in high school. Give me your email and I'll scan you my fan card.
It was the one bright spot of the day.

The bans 3rd down where our LB clapped and gave them a 1st down… wtf is he supposed to do? You can’t clap at all on defense?
Not if the other team claps calling for the snap. It's a point of emphasis this year. It's called more on home teams because of the crowd noise.

Plenty of bad calls early and we were still up 13-0. Good teams find a way to win. Bad teams find a way to lose and blame it on officiating. We quit at half. Simple.
We was getting called for pass interference and they wasn't.

We got a first down and they said we didn't on 3rd down and 4th down.
Are running back ran out of bounds right at the marker and we was short they did
the same thing and it was a first down.

They held and had a hand to face that should have brought back the long TD after half. Then on the kickoff after the TD that shouldn't have been they call the fantom waving hands that was below Dee's waist and put us at the 4 with momentum already switched.

They killed are drives and kept there drives going with the weakest holding call on a receiver I had ever seen compared to how they was holding Castles and interfering with Squirrel.

The refs affected the game and they should never do that.

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back