Bang Shootie conversation

I have not.
Seems like an interesting deal though.
Yeah. That's what I liked about it. It's cheap and nice and comes with alot of goodies (a cleaner 2 clips a quick loader and case and a holster. The negative is no safety but the trigger. Positive it let's you know it's loaded and you can deactivate the trigger. I want a handgun and I may pull the trigger on it. Also alot of good reviews.

Last edited:
Yeah. That's what I liked about it. It's cheap and nice and comes with alot of goodies (a cleaner 2 clips a quick loader and case and a holster. The negative is no safety but the trigger. Positive it let's you know it's loaded and you can deactivate the trigger. I want a handgun and I may pull the trigger on it. Also alot of good reviews.
Don’t keep one in the chamber. Practice loading as you draw.
That’s what I do with most of mine.

Reactions: rocytop2624
I never do. I wast just saying what it can do.
I know people that keep one in at all times.
The most common reason people accidentally shoot themselves is holstering the gun. If there’s nothing in the chamber you can’t shoot yourself. I’m one of those who believe nothing in the chamber unless you are prepared to shoot.

I know people that keep one in at all times.
The most common reason people accidentally shoot themselves is holstering the gun. If there’s nothing in the chamber you can’t shoot yourself. I’m one of those who believe nothing in the chamber unless you are prepared to shoot.
Same for me.

Only good scene in the remake of True Grit.

Cross-examining Lawyer: You came at him?
Rooster Cogburn: I did.
Cross-examining Lawyer: With the revolver in hand?
Rooster Cogburn: Yes.
Cross-examining Lawyer: Loaded and cocked?
Rooster Cogburn: Well if it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot.

Most of the self defense situations I can imagine, I doubt there’d be time to rack a slide. I’m in a city where most of the potential threats will be a crime of opportunity where someone closes in fast. It’s always condition one, which of course means carrying something with at least one safety. If I was in a more rural area where I could see em coming, I might rethink.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Most of the self defense situations I can imagine, I doubt there’d be time to rack a slide. I’m in a city where most of the potential threats will be a crime of opportunity where someone closes in fast. It’s always condition one, which of course means carrying something with at least one safety. If I was in a more rural area where I could see em coming, I might rethink.
BS.
It takes the exact same tim to draw and rack as it does to draw. There’s a reason the IDF does it that way.
I shot a coyote charging me in my side yard at about 20 feet using draw and rack.
You do have to practice so it becomes normal though

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
BS.
It takes the exact same tim to draw and rack as it does to draw. There’s a reason the IDF does it that way.
I shot a coyote charging me in my side yard at about 20 feet using draw and rack.
You do have to practice so it becomes normal though
I value your opinions and understand where you're coming from. I'll stick with Jeff Cooper on this one. If I shoot myself in the foot or ass, I'll fess up.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
A new pistol is not in my near future or current budget. I'm hung up on Berettas, but Shawdow Systems seems to produce high quality Glock clones that come with features most committed shooters have to upgrade to on a stock Glock. If and when I get gun money to add to my SW MP 380 EZ, I am going to take a good look at a Shadow systems:
1650467208247.png
1650467271157.png

VN Store

Back