Bang Shootie conversation

@DEFENDTHISHOUSE
Oh great M1 whisperer…what does this tell us?View attachment 381689
It tells us that rifle has seen the elephant many times. It was made in 1939 and shot that barrel out then was re-barreled again and then likely for the Korean War and then again for Vietnam in April of 63. That rifle has been there and done that my friend. Incredible find.

It tells us that rifle has seen the elephant many times. It was made in 1939 and shot that barrel out then was re-barreled again and then likely for the Korean War and then again for Vietnam in April of 63. That rifle has been there and done that my friend. Incredible find.
Thanks.
I was just at the mercy of the trade.
I’m really happy to have it.
Thanks again for the information. You saved me a crapload of time I probably never would have gotten too.

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
Thanks.
I was just at the mercy of the trade.
I’m really happy to have it.
Thanks again for the information. You saved me a crapload of time I probably never would have gotten too.
It’s crazy it made it through all those rebuilds and still retained the type 1 sight. That’s the rifle I’d grab if things ever went to sh*t. It’s been there and done that many times before.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It’s the 2nd of 3 Bath’s that we are updating. It’s funny when you do these things what you find in an old home. We took out the vanity and found the worst plaid wallpaper ever made.
When taking out a bathroom wall, I’m just grateful when we don’t find a body.

#AchievableGoals
#RealisticExpectations

When taking out a bathroom wall, I’m just grateful when we don’t find a body.

#AchievableGoals
#RealisticExpectations
True story…..
In my last house I put a plastic skeleton in clothes half buried in the dirt under the house in a place you can only get to by pulling up the floor. At some point in the future someone is going to **** themselves

#SliceIsAnAss

VN Store

Back