Bang Shootie conversation

Cheap is the way to go as far if you have to use it. By the time it’s over and they tear the gun apart on ballistics your not losing a 700 dollar gun

Cheap is the way to go as far if you have to use it. By the time it’s over and they tear the gun apart on ballistics your not losing a 700 dollar gun
I’ve got Rugers in quick access gun safes all over the house.

Wife got her new toy. Had 4 or five misfeeds. Once it got low in the magazine. But she was grouping within a quarter and once a nickel grouping. I was amazed at her shooting
Well, in that case, I am definitely hoping that she has mellowed out! 😛

Well, in that case, I am definitely hoping that she has mellowed out! 😛
Don’t get me wrong she would throw the occasional shot but once she found it she was on.
I tried it out and it wasn’t comfortable at all for me. I shot terrible w it

Reactions: VolNExile
I do not fear gun legislation from this government. First, they have other pressing priorities. Second, the needed majority doesn’t exist.

They have the majority
You know the disposition towards gun legislation of every member of Congress and aver that a majority exist to curtail gun ownership by law abiding citizens?

Forgive my skepticism, but I suspect your fear has gotten the better of your reasoning.

I do not fear gun legislation from this government. First, they have other pressing priorities. Second, the needed majority doesn’t exist.
wish I could say I agree with you. The people who financed the summer protests and democrat campaigns are calling in their markers. They are not going to leave any part of their agenda undone before the midterms.

You know the disposition towards gun legislation of every member of Congress and aver that a majority exist to curtail gun ownership by law abiding citizens?

Forgive my skepticism, but I suspect your fear has gotten the better of your reasoning.
there are plenty of republicans who will vote for a new assault weapons ban, red flag laws and increased taxes on shooting supplies.

wish I could say I agree with you. The people who financed the summer protests and democrat campaigns are calling in their markers. They are not going to leave any part of their agenda undone before the midterms.
there are plenty of republicans who will vote for a new assault weapons ban, red flag laws and increased taxes on shooting supplies.
Respectfully, I doubt your assertions and the will of this Congress to significantly curtail gun ownership at the Federal level.

VN Store

Back