Bang Shootie conversation

You need to form some LLCs and pay yourself to do things for yourself at a loss. You can’t help it if you have expensive tastes and are willing to pay for it. If you do this correctly you’ll lose money almost every year. If you need help with this just check out any politician tax return.
We file as individuals, so the person who hasn't worked since the 90s gets the stimulus check.

True story.
We went to see ZBB in Nashville. The red women forgot she had one of carry guns in her purse. We went through the metal detectors and she was asked to open her purse. They looked in and waved us through. When we got inside she told me “they totally missed the gun”.
Turns out when your Ruger LC9 is purple it doesn’t look like a gun.

as y’all was.

Calling on those with much more knowledge than me, my dad has an AK47 that he’s letting me fiddle around with. I’m thinking about doing some basic things like rails and optics, maybe changing out the grip and possibly swapping the trigger.

Basically testing out if I want to get into ARs or not.

I know there’s probably conversations of me on here somewhere where I’ve advocated against ARs or high capacity magazines. Consider me converted.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Calling on those with much more knowledge than me, my dad has an AK47 that he’s letting me fiddle around with. I’m thinking about doing some basic things like rails and optics, maybe changing out the grip and possibly swapping the trigger.

I know there’s probably conversations of me on here somewhere where I’ve advocated against ARs or high capacity magazines. Consider me converted.

Check in here too
The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

What make and what kind of furniture you got on it? You may have some valuable wood and Bakelite on there.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back