Bang Shootie conversation

Went back and forth between whether I should put this here or in the Dumb Stuff I Want thread, but here it is, a Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B.

It comes with a concealed carry license! Issued on the planet Shadow in 2461, so you shouldn't have to renew it any time soon.

All silliness aside, it's beautiful design work, and the special effects shop that created it did so in a week and a half.
1694196785099.png
1694196710333.png

Went back and forth between whether I should put this here or in the Dumb Stuff I Want thread, but here it is, a Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B.

It comes with a concealed carry license! Issued on the planet Shadow in 2461, so you shouldn't have to renew it any time soon.

All silliness aside, it's beautiful design work, and the special effects shop that created it did so in a week and a half.
View attachment 577157
View attachment 577156
Will it fire blanks?

Reactions: VolNExile
Will it fire blanks?
They did have one of the props for filming that had a something Taurus (?) inside, if a something Taurus is a tiny concealed carry handgun.

Otherwise, I think it fires resin. 😇 Or maybe styrofoam popcorn.

--I think I read a reference from a few years ago that someone was trying to build a working (but non-firing?) version. This proud beauty is yours for $149.99, or at least, it was at some point in the last few years.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back