BAMMER DOWN

yeah. he just got double digit wins, a division championship, a conference championship, and a trip to the NC playoffs

but that's none of my business

College football is cyclical.

Guys like Saban and Belichick in the NFL are the outliers with their long term dominance.

Some NFL team will eventually come calling for the Kirbster and his 5 year olds haircut and oversized visor and it will put a dent in the Dawgs progress.

This is wishful thinking. They return damn near everyone including a lot of starters that were out injured. This was probably Sabans best coaching job. He was actually smiling pre game like he knew he was playing with house money. They will be a juggernaut next year and open with the best odds to win it all
I agree. They were down their best two WR's and their best two CB's and were still in the game until late in the fourth.

Both of the recievers who beat Ga. in SEC champ. game were out.Bammer was using a true freshman to go against the best D in America!
UGA was using true freshman receivers all night with a walk on QB that everybody said could not win the big one. Maybe Satan needs to develop his young players better.

Reactions: OrangeInMyHeart
I’m not sure what that changes. We both saw the difference in Alabama’s offense with and without their two star WRs right?
you know what that’s part of the game. Do you discount Alabama‘s win without Colt McCoy?No one can say that it changed the outcome right?

As bad as a georgia win is, you have to sit back and enjoy the complete identity crises alabama is having rn. I don't think bama fans know what planet they are on anymore. They are going through ALL SEVEN STAGES at once.

As bad as a georgia win is, you have to sit back and enjoy the complete identity crises alabama is having rn. I don't think bama fans know what planet they are on anymore. They are going through ALL SEVEN STAGES at once.
You must find joy in whatever situation you are dealt, and the joy in this one as you quite correctly have identified, is laughing at frustrated Bammers.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
No, Georgia has been to Atlanta three out of the last four SEC championships games. UGA was only recently there if you are the kind of person to use "kinda" has a a word.
Florida hasn't won it all since Tebow was in college and Georgia has been building up year after year in recruiting and on the field progress. You said "just a few good seasons" yet, when in the hell is making Championship games "just a few good seasons?" To me, the 3 SEC championships games, two CFB appearances, and wins at the Sugar, Peach, and Rose bowl are more than "good seasons".
UGA is Top 5 in wins the last 50 years, and now they have 2 national championships in that time instead of just the 1, they've definitely had more than just "a few good seasons".

Yes, the QB position has been mismanaged somewhat...He had 3 five star QBs in Fields, Fromm and Eason, and picked the wrong one from a national title standpoint. IF he had kept Fields, the outcomes may have been different...
I don't know Fields got cornholed by Bama at Ohio State too.

Reactions: CigarDawg
Fortunately I have faith in Coach Huep or today would be an all time low. Our offense performed fairly against them and if we didn't go for it on 4th down multiple times and instead kicked FGs we would have scored more.

Stop it please. We did not cover the spread against Bama, Georgia, or Florida last season. Heupel has turned zero corners until he at least covers the spread against these three. I know it's too much to ask some here at VN he actually defeat one of them before we erect his statue but I caution we do that and make it a benchmark, low that it is.

VN Store

Back