Bama's Kicker.

I love it that our coach doesn't make excuses.

Ummmm, riiiight. I heard half a dozen times in during the show "Yeah but they were running the wildcat". No excuses, right? Guess it's just more of that "college stuff" he was complaining about having to defend last month.

Are you guys freakin' kidding me? The guy was laughing as he was flexing! He knows he's just a punter. It was obviously meant in jest...

Sensitive bunch over here. I can't believe that would hurt someone so deep down inside they would vent online about it. :post-4-1090547912:

We were lucky to even be in it at the end with Alabama.

Actually, no. It was a 12-3 game with Bama having the ball with three minutes left and change. All they had to do was hold on to the ball and run down the clock.

Mark Ingram fumbled, for the first time in his career and gave the ball away. So yes, we were lucky to have a shot at the end. Were we planning on scoring a touchdown and going for THREE to tie? :huh:

sorry but that's absolutely false

Mark Ingram fumbled, for the first time in his career and gave the ball away.

You act like he had a seizure or something and fumbled. He lost the ball because he got hit and the ball was ripped out.

No at all. It is a highly unlikely occurrence for both Mark Ingram to fumble and to recover an onside kick in general. If we counted on that every game to have a CHANCE at winning, we would be screwed.

You act like he had a seizure or something and fumbled. He lost the ball because he got hit and the ball was ripped out.

I admit I had doubts too. I wasn't expecting UT to score a TD on that final drive and recover an offsides kick.

Actually, no. It was a 12-3 game with Bama having the ball with three minutes left and change. All they had to do was hold on to the ball and run down the clock.

Mark Ingram fumbled, for the first time in his career and gave the ball away. So yes, we were lucky to have a shot at the end. Were we planning on scoring a touchdown and going for THREE to tie? :huh:

it's called good D and it's exactly what they work on in practice. If anything the #1 team in the country was lucky to escape with a win at home vs a 3-3 team.

VN Store

Back