Bama

I am a little surprised most preseason polls still have Bama at #3. I guess Saban has earned the benefit of the doubt at this point but that seems high with everyone they are losing. Although, come to think about it, it is hard to imagine who I would put above them at this point. Florida is getting a ton of off season love but I doubt they are better than Bama and UGA will reliably end up #2 like always. Maybe Penn State. They have a lot of players returning and look legit.

I foresee an OP convergence of the Force.....the next thread will be, "How about Bama to the ACC?"

We need to step up and beat Bama this year. They have benefited from us being down for so long it has to end soon.
Nobody hates Alabama more than I do. We do not have the legs to make that big of a step. However, a football is pointed on both ends and bounces funny sometimes, I ALWAYS have hope.

Yes sir, need to beat OU and UF, very doable.
You need to insert "possible" for "very doable". Not likely. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment. We will have to be very good and lucky to win both those games. I'll give you 10-1 odds we don't beat OU, UF and Bama this season, and gladly pay if we lose.

There is little doubt that we will play Bama going into the game undefeated, we will leave the same way---CJP has us on a roll, the players have all bought into the program, we have recruited (CJP) lights out-I'm smelling a NATY. We aren't just headed in the right direction, we are the direction, this will be CJP's third year-we all know what that means-look out, UT is going to be back in the biggest of ways.
This not the way to walk it back from the “Fire Pruitt” position and get on the bandwagon. The sarcasm route is not gonna cut it.
Try, “I think Pruitt has really come a long way he’s starting to figure it out” and slowly become more and more positive.
Or go radio silent for a while and then return acting as though you liked Pruitt the whole time. I think you’ll have better success.
Make Tennessee Great Again.

This not the way to walk it back from the “Fire Pruitt” position and get on the bandwagon. The sarcasm route is not gonna cut it.
Try, “I think Pruitt has really come a long way he’s starting to figure it out” and slowly become more and more positive.
Or go radio silent for a while and then return acting as though you liked Pruitt the whole time. I think you’ll have better success.
Make Tennessee Great Again.
sad. The last time I checked this was a Tennessee board, Pruitt has us moving in the right direction, he took over a dumpster fire, he has recruited "lights out", the players have bought into the program, and to top it off this is CJP's 3rd year---looook out, here we come. It doesn't matter if I liked CJP the "whole time" or not-I realize he is going to be the "One" that brings us back to dominating the SEC. BTW, it isn't just me, but so many posters agree with me, they all can't be wrong. I was among the first to state, "I think we have a real no BS Football coach", and was willing to give him a lot of rope. After the first two this season, I was not happy, other than those that hate TN, who was? But, after the last five steam rolling, a**** Whoooping we handed out, the roll we're on, I'm smelling a NATY.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
sad. The last time I checked this was a Tennessee board, Pruitt has us moving in the right direction, he took over a dumpster fire, he has recruited "lights out", the players have bought into the program, and to top it off this is CJP's 3rd year---looook out, here we come. It doesn't matter if I liked CJP the "whole time" or not-I realize he is going to be the "One" that brings us back to dominating the SEC. BTW, it isn't just me, but so many posters agree with me, they all can't be wrong. I was among the first to state, "I think we have a real no BS Football coach", and was willing to give him a lot of rope. After the first two this season, I was not happy, other than those that hate TN, who was? But, after the last five steam rolling, a**** Whoooping we handed out, the roll we're on, I'm smelling a NATY.
Sadly, it looks like you’ll have to become a Florida University fan.

I agree with almost everything except for the steam rolling the last 5 we played part. Those games were too close. We found a way to win, as opposed to our recent stretch of finding ways to lose, but that wasn't really steam rolling anyone. It's a positive development for sure but I really need to see this team beat someone of significance. None of those 5 teams were.

And before we start any crazy too early NC talk we need to otherwise take care of business with the games we should win then check off a win or wins over Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida and/or Georgia. I think once we beat one of those teams the confidence will be there to soon topple another. Then we are back.

VN Store

Back