Bama vs TN TV and time announced - 3:30 CBS

Its like the roman days where everyone wants to see the massacre.
Actually I think the bigger draw will be to see how Alabama fans react to nick sabans rant about fan attendance for cupcake games

Reactions: tbh and VolAllen
It's always hillarious listening to those guys struggle to think of something positive to say as UT gets destroyed and our stadium empties out at half time.

Nothing but good publicity for UT!

It's always hillarious listening to those guys struggle to think of something positive to say as UT gets destroyed and our stadium empties out at half time.

Nothing but good publicity for UT!
You think all the Bama fans will leave at halftime?

Won't be watching. But was hoping for SEC network. Oh well should help CJP get the word out to recruits ..."see how pitiful we are, you can play early and often here at TN!"

I will need condoms for my ears to listen to the announcers ride Bama for 3 hours plus.

Well, when there is literally nothing good to say about UT, what are they supposed to do? Trash UT on national TV? Actually, that may be the best thing. Light a frikin fire under the UT administration by humiliating them and tarneshing the brand.

I’m starting to feel like the Vols have become the Washington Generals for CBS games.
kKHB-v.gif

VN Store

Back