Bama tried to steal UT S&C guy

Spurrier resigned Oct 12 before the Vandy game. SC didn’t play TN until November.
Glad that wasn't the dailey double.. I seem to remember thinking he was a big chicken. For what it's worth, sucked for the players to have a "legend" coach not get them through senior day.

I hope wee little Nickie's "process" is finally showing weakness. Another couple years with no NC and he will no longer be worshipped in Alabama. The media has already started laying the groundwork. I can't wait, I hope they never win another game.

Eh, Alabama fans are actually shockingly unemotional about a future without Saban. They already built him a statue for God’s sake. Most I’ve heard go something like this “we appreciate all he did for us. When he retires or leaves we’ll be just fine.” And the sad part for the rest of us is, they’re probably right. Dabo will coach at Alabama one day. Book it.

I hate Bama but Saban looks better than 99% of other 68 year olds out there.
Sure when you color your hair etc. He looked taxed after Tennessee game and after miss state game when his tua got hurt and put out for good. That injury is on saban vs miss st. Can spin it however you want but he wanted another td before half and his season blowed up in his face.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Sure when you color your hair etc. He looked taxed after Tennessee game and after miss state game when his tua got hurt and put out for good. That injury is on saban vs miss st. Can spin it however you want but he wanted another td before half and his season blowed up in his face.
I'm glad Tennessee didnt have the terrible season Bama had!

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back