Bama Oc

No offense to Trooper, but how the heck did he just end up in the same rumor as Norm Chow and Jimbo Fisher?

No offense to Trooper, but how the heck did he just end up in the same rumor as Norm Chow and Jimbo Fisher?
That's how you know it's probably a rumor started by a Vol fan..

While we're at it . . . When will people figure out that there is no economic reality in which Norm Chow returns to college as a coordinator?

While we're at it . . . When will people figure out that there is no economic reality in which Norm Chow returns to college as a coordinator?

For real, since he the Arizona job is more than likely his to turn down.

John Clayton reported tonight that Chow is one of the three finalists for the Arizona Cardinal job. I sincerely hope he gets it. Then, I can laugh my a$$ off when he's exposed as a total fraud.

Don't you realize how well he chest bumps and high fives fans? Isn't that all it takes to be a coach?

John Clayton reported tonight that Chow is one of the three finalists for the Arizona Cardinal job. I sincerely hope he gets it. Then, I can laugh my a$$ off when he's exposed as a total fraud.

I think he'd do alright as a college coach for certain schools. He hasn't proven anything in the NFL that would warrant consideration for a head coaching position.

Yeah, I think TT can hold his own within the coaching ranks--both on the field & off (I'm talking about recruiting, not chest-bumping). I think that's just Hatvol's contrary nature shining thru once again!

That qualifies him call plays how?

Not saying that at all, although I would like to see him as a defensive coordinator. I mean look at Chavis, he may know alittle something about x's and o's but he doesn't know how to motivate. The players need a black looking stain on the bottom of those white pants to show that some fire is still in the program. I understand it takes more of an x's and o's guy to be a coordinator, but the receivers coach has more x's and o's to deal with than any other coach IMO.

Yeah, I think TT can hold his own within the coaching ranks--both on the field & off (I'm talking about recruiting, not chest-bumping). I think that's just Hatvol's contrary nature shining thru once again!
No, I've simply been provided no evidence that he has any playcalling acumen. Nick Saban will hire Trooper Taylor to call plays in Alabama right about when George Bush hires Howard Dean to call plays in Iraq.

Not saying that at all, although I would like to see him as a defensive coordinator. I mean look at Chavis, he may know alittle something about x's and o's but he doesn't know how to motivate. The players need a black looking stain on the bottom of those white pants to show that some fire is still in the program. I understand it takes more of an x's and o's guy to be a coordinator, but the receivers coach has more x's and o's to deal with than any other coach IMO.

???????*&%!

No, I've simply been provided no evidence that he has any playcalling acumen. Nick Saban will hire Trooper Taylor to call plays in Alabama right about when George Bush hires Howard Dean to call plays in Iraq.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Waaaaaaaaahhhh! Waaahhhhh!! WAAaaaaaaaaH!

Chow must either have bad luck or be a horrific interview.

Trooper Taylor has coached wide receivers his entire career with the exception of one year coaching running backs. Why in the hell would anyone hire him as a defensive coordinator?

Chow must either have bad luck or be a horrific interview.
I've heard, from at least of a couple of people who should know, that it's the latter. He's the perfect assistant. He is totally devoid of personality.

Trooper Taylor has coached wide receivers his entire career with the exception of one year coaching running backs. Why in the hell would anyone hire him as a defensive coordinator?

I would say your a mind reader . . . but that had to be the obvious reply.

Throwing Trooper in the mix is just levearge to get the $500,000 dollar a year raise.

Well hat he did turn around our receiving corp pretty well thie year.

He had one star this year Meachum, let's see what he does with Slick, and Briscoe for next year.

And I hope it's not what we saw when Briscoe lined up in the slot on 3rd and 2, and ran the wrong route.

I've heard that Norm Chow has the personality of a rock. Not saying that a persona makes you a good coach but on Cowherd he talked to some President or "The guy that hires coaches" and he said it was really hard to hire a guy he didn't feel comfortable with. This might be where persona kicks in.

VN Store

Back