Bama losing their recruiting coordinator

Saban is the true recruiting coordinator anyway. That's just a title on his staff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just like Lance Thompson stopped them from having good LBs. And Kevin Steele made their defense go downhill.

Saban is the true recruiting coordinator anyway. That's just a title on his staff.

I highly doubt that...recruiting coordinators do a vast amount of the legwork in recruiting, it is a trying and time consuming task. Just don't see him being able to do all that and be el presidente over Alabama.

Chances are, you are just taking a cheap shot at Dooley, seeing as how he was the recruiting coordinator under Saban at LSU.

I highly doubt that...recruiting coordinators do a vast amount of the legwork in recruiting, it is a trying and time consuming task. Just don't see him being able to do all that and be el presidente over Alabama.

Chances are, you are just taking a cheap shot at Dooley, seeing as how he was the recruiting coordinator under Saban at LSU.

Who said anything about Dooley? Stay on topic.

I have heard from a Bama fan that that a name being thrown around as a replacement is Shane Beamer at South Carolina. That would be a huge loss for South Carolina.

you've obviously never paid attention to Nick Saban huh?

Some people are so funny. Coaches leave Saban's staff but they don't hardly ever lose recruits. Go figure................

i know this coach leaving means nothing to our class but does bama oversigning by 8-12 mean anything to us??

You mean there is a staff vacancy in the SEC that doesn't involve one of our staff as the possible replacement. This can't be.

Check the Rivals recruiting rankings and see if it's having any effect on their recruiting.

Saban's been that way since he was at Michigan State. He controls the recruiting and the defense

Nobody. He's just lost. An APB will be issued to look for him, starting at all Wal-Mart's with Nick Saban statues.
Those can be found in the gardening section of any Wal-Mart. I think i got a picture of one, yeah here it is.

FF_384013_xl.jpg

Any chance this helps us with anyone? Or possibly hurts them with recruits period? Just a thought.

I posted this in a new thread yesterday at 9:30 am; along with the news of bama losing two recruits to UGA. Unfortunately, included in the thread was Clear visiting bammer this weekend, and the thread was zapped------.Merged to last year's CC thread. I will learn to better title my threads.

VN Store

Back