Bama fans in Tennessee.

Funny how the association between the team and the fans even goes to the point of anger. As a UT fan I lived 20 minutes from Tuscaloosa for 10 years and I was always affraid someone would key my truck because of the orange "T" on the back glass...never happened but now I know it probably almost did a few times. Ofcourse, UT fans arent "bandwagon" fans these days winning 4-5 games a year. GBO!

If you are an allum and pull for someone else, you are a traitor. Otherwise, who cares. You're just picking a team anyway.

When I lived in Nashville, I saw a lot of orange. Were they all traitors against Vandy, Middle, Belmont, Lipscomb or any of the other schools around there?

How many people can fit on the short bus?

doesn't matter...short bus is
outta commission and all passengers
have spilt their beer...roll tide

elephant_car.jpg

If you are an allum and pull for someone else, you are a traitor. Otherwise, who cares. You're just picking a team anyway.

When I lived in Nashville, I saw a lot of orange. Were they all traitors against Vandy, Middle, Belmont, Lipscomb or any of the other schools around there?

No; University of Tennessee

Reactions: 1 person
At a bar in middle tennessee, im the only vol fan here, very sad, tons of bammer bandwagon fans everywhere, wow just eff'ing wow

Always been a bunch of Bammers in Chattanooga. Hell, I'm married to one. Good thing about SouthWest Michigan - NO Bammers to speak of. A whole lot of folks around here are first or second generation Tennessee & Kentucky folks. Lot of Orange T's on cars, not many blue K's. While they're a lot of Vol football fans, not many Ky BB fans. Most are U of M basketballers. Oh yeah, more Rebel flags than you would ever think for a Yankee state. Did I mention that we're kinda out in the sticks?

GBO - Give em Hell Butch!

I have the right to be a bammer fan if I were an idiot. My mom`s side of the fam are from bammer and we lived there a lot growing up. My grandma is from Cullman,Al. It`s about as redneck a place as you can get. Bammers love football. The dang old women even watch it. EVERYONE in bammer worships UA or AU. However,when I last lived there during the 01-04 seasons,I saw as much Big Orange as anything. Bammers love the Titans also. I DESPISE bammer fball,but I R3ESPECT it. I`m happy they are doing so well. That way when we beat thhem it will be so much sweeter. It`s a rivalry with streaks. We win 7. They win 5. We win 4. They win 6. Etc. It`s coming up on our turn to whip their azzes for several years. Then all t4hese traitors will be wearing Big Orange again. WE ARE TENNESSEE AND ARE COMING TO TAKE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AS THE #1 TEAM IN THE SEC! GO VOLS! I also have no problem with state loyalty. I respect someone from Mississippi that pulls for Ole Miss more than if they jumped on our bandwagon. ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO YOUR STATE! ALWAYS! IT IS THE SOUTHERN WAY! I`m just happy t4hey are not jumping on Yankee team`s bandwagons. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kinda like this guy probably never been to Alabama. Only time he goes to games is when they come to Knoxville lol the one with the #4 is from TENNESSEE

Looks like a douche bomb went off. The guy with the 4 jersey looks like he has an IQ of around 38.

You always believe that posters are smart enough to not reveal how much a rival's success bothers them and then you see a thread like this one.

Anybody who roots for one school for one sport in another school for another sport is not a real fan. They're a bandwagon jumper. Know a guy who is a Bama fan in FB & KY fan in BB. How convenient! Also knew a gal who was for K State in FB & KU in BB. Again, how convenient! ...jumpers, I say!

Yep, I knew a guy that was the same way. And he lived in Missouri.

You always believe that posters are smart enough to not reveal how much a rival's success bothers them and then you see a thread like this one.

Why do I care if people know how much bama having success bothers me? Yeah, I hate that bama is good right now and we suck. Yeah, I hate seeing bandwagon bammers everywhere I go, big whoop. Why would I hide that? I hated bama when they sucked and I definitely hate them now.

Post less.

My uncle had degrees from K State, Michigan, San Diego St, and the U of Penn. He retired as a professor at Nebraska.

He was always a Mizzou fan.

VN Store

Back