Bama fan fired

Turn in your true fan card.

83404132.gif

This guy must of had it coming, bad employee, trouble maker or something. If a person was a good employee, I don't think many bosses would fire them just for flying a flag off a crane. Most would just ask them to take it down if it was a problem. It doesn't appear to actually be on the building, so I don't see how destruction of school property would apply.

Reactions: 1 person
Fox Sports: "Alabama Fan Fired From Texas A&M Kyle Field Construction Crew For Hanging Bama Flag"

Tuscaloosa Times: "Alabama Fan Fired From Texas A&M Kyle Field Construction Crew For Hanging 14 Bama Flags"

Reactions: 6 people
Stay classy Bama fans

Worker fired for hanging Bama flag on Kyle Field said he sabotaged stadium - San Antonio Express-News

SAN ANTONIO -- A construction worker who was fired this week for hanging a University of Alabama flag on Texas A&M University's Kyle Field suggested in several Facebook posts that he sabotaged the stadium.

In an April post, Livingston, 44, said: "If you ever attend a Texas A&M football game, don't sit at the Northeast End Zone, it was raining today and I made 2 very "questionable" welds!!"

Those posts merit his firing way more than hanging the flag.

Yea I agree...the flag hanging thing was actually pretty funny. Not sure how old the guy is but that's definitly some college age hijinx. I wouldn't mind hanging a few flags around campus at Alabama, wonder if a person could place one in Bear's hand on the statue?

Yea I agree...the flag hanging thing was actually pretty funny. Not sure how old the guy is but that's definitly some college age hijinx. I wouldn't mind hanging a few flags around campus at Alabama, wonder if a person could place one in Bear's hand on the statue?

An Auburn fan taped a Cam Newton jersey on there a few years ago.

Reactions: 1 person
That was just Updyke, who should probably be admitted to a mental home. I don't feel there's anything wrong with practical jokes like this unless it casuses harm to something or someone

Bammers poisoned trees over an Auburn jersey on Bear's statue.

Revisionist history on Updyke's part. According to his timeline of events, he was already on the way to Toomer's Corner before the jersey prank happened.

He had no other reason beside the fact that Bama lost, and some weird incoherence about barners cheering when Bryant died.

That was just Updyke, who should probably be admitted to a mental home. I don't feel there's anything wrong with practical jokes like this unless it casuses harm to something or someone

Well, making comments to the public about "questionable workmanship" with the general idea that the substandard labor was intentional in his work area just absolutely ruined his chances at ever obtaining employment in this field and in this region for quite some time.

IMO, his best option is to pack up and move a minimum 500 miles north and seek employment there.

Poisoning rivals trees, their own fans shooting one another after a loss and now sabotaging another teams renovated stadium. What can possibly come next. :no:

Heck. I saw 2 power Ts in West Palm beach and they were locals.

Saw a nice car fire at 2 am on the FL turnpike.

Sounds like you were on the wrong side of the state. If you went up/down I-75 from Ft. Myers to Valdosta and didn't see anything UF you either weren't looking or are lying. If you were on I-95, then that's a different story, but still somewhat surprising.

VN Store

Back