Bama DB arrested

Sounds like Alabama has got an Armory in their Athletic Department and on Campus. Hot Mess.

Creating a Thug Culture and a lack of institutional control.

This is the type of Environment the SEC/NCAA should be investigating vs turning a blind eye.

This is again ludicrous to think about how Bama continues to suck. The sad part is if Miller just says to himself.......my friend is just drunk and I'm not going down there. He can just get an Uber and get to his dorm. The girl would still be alive. He knew exactly what was in the car and what he was doing. Just stupid to think about. The other sad part is Alabama continues to let him play. If Miller had been a walk-on, he would have been prosecuted and dismissed that day. Alabama again should be ashamed of itself. They are not. Alabama continues to be the scum of the SEC.

Got to learn how to beat women first for that honor at Bama.
I'm fairly sure they've advanced well beyond the "beating" phase, unfortunately. The basketball coach condones murder and accessory to murder now.

"large amount of cash" to ..tells you someone doesn't need NIL money after all
I heard the money was not from drugs but he had just cashed his latest NIL check….according to his lawyer who said you can trust me for the truth. The scales was for his mandatory daily weigh in.

Yeah, like anything is really going to happen to him. He’ll be let off with the promise to run more laps.

Alabama's Mitchell drove 141 mph before arrest

Maybe gifting 800hp vehicles to irresponsible kids isn't such a great idea after all

I'd go a step further and say giving any teenager a high powered vehicle isn't a great idea. Since extreme reckless driving and street racing are becoming more common even on city streets, maybe the best idea is to ramp up the penalties. Confiscation of vehicle and mandatory jail time would have an effect.

Reactions: VolNExile
This is again ludicrous to think about how Bama continues to suck. The sad part is if Miller just says to himself.......my friend is just drunk and I'm not going down there. He can just get an Uber and get to his dorm. The girl would still be alive. He knew exactly what was in the car and what he was doing. Just stupid to think about. The other sad part is Alabama continues to let him play. If Miller had been a walk-on, he would have been prosecuted and dismissed that day. Alabama again should be ashamed of itself. They are not. Alabama continues to be the scum of the SEC.
I hope SD State beats the piss out of them.

Why is it so hard to just not smoke weed?

I've always wondered the same thing. These kids have the world on a string and all they have to do is stay eligible, stay out of jail, and stay off drugs, and too many of the morons can't do that. I don't get it. I'm almost 50 years old and have never considered it difficult to stay out of jail.

I've always wondered the same thing. These kids have the world on a string and all they have to do is stay eligible, stay out of jail, and stay off drugs, and too many of the morons can't do that. I don't get it. I'm almost 50 years old and have never considered it difficult to stay out of jail.
All I have to do is think back to my youth. I didn't make the best decisions as a young'un, thankfully started making smarter decisions as I grew older with more responsibilities. I was not a freak athlete with a lot of attention, like so many are now days. Some gonna try the next great high, others are not gonna risk throwing away a potential secure future by doing stupid crap.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back