Bama Cheating

Your avatar does a lot to heal the prejudice and bias. Post often.

Thanks. :)

I appreciate the hospitality. Alabama vs. Tennessee is a great old rivalry between two storied and proud programs. I wish more fans from both sides would show each other respect and engage in some quality "football chat" instead of trading childish insults. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Mortal sins I was referring to = "biggies" like the Albert Means debacle. That was a very long time ago.

Please name the players that received Escalades (or any other vehicles) to sign with Bama and provide a link to some supporting evidence. Unless you do, you are simply echoing BS rumors fabricated by liars. BTW, Bama has thoroughly investigated those fabricated rumors and determined that is all they are.

Bama's poor oversight of scholarship textbook distribution was incredibly stupid, but it hardly constitutes cheating. Bama self-reported the problem to the NCAA and agressively dealt with the matter. If you think Bama "cheated" regarding textbook distribution to athletes in some way that aided recruiting or on-field competition then you (1) don't know the facts of the matter and (2) are drawing illogical conclusions.

Bama found out that Andre Smith had improper dealings with an agent during the time between the SEC CG game and the Sugar Bowl. Bama promptly suspended Smith from the team and self-reported it to the SEC and NCAA. That's cheating?

Your prejudice that Bama is a cheating program is at least as biased and hypocritical as the prejudice that UT under CLK is a "renegade" program. So, if you want to talk that way about Bama, then don't complain when folks talk that way about UT.

I dig the avatar.

I doubt this is going anywhere. I don't think Alabama would be willing to cheat a month or so after being put on probation.

VN Store

Back