Bama CB Ricks (transfer from LSU) arrested

Saban will handle it “in-house”, meaning extra wind sprints, stadiums, bear crawls, etc and he will not miss any practice or game time.

I can’t remember the Bama player who got arrested with illegal guns and drugs, but I know he started on opening day. Hahahaha
We've had some guys get caught with drugs and guns so I'm not sure UT fans should be taking the moral high ground on this one. Not saying you are btw.

We've had some guys get caught with drugs and guns so I'm not sure UT fans should be taking the moral high ground on this one. Not saying you are btw.
I think it's the differing epilogues after the respective examples "get caught". Cam Robinson ran stairs and missed most of the first half against Directional A&M, Kivon Bennett was immediately booted from the team pending never coming back.

Reactions: Orange.
I think it's the differing epilogues after the respective examples "get caught". Cam Robinson ran stairs and missed most of the first half against Directional A&M, Kivon Bennett was immediately booted from the team pending never coming back.
I see the point now. A bit slow on the uptake of late.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back