Bama BB shooting event per police report

I really do not understand this thread. There seems to be some denial to the fact that Alabama plays by a different set of rules than other SEC schools. Some of you on here must be new.

Reactions: LibertyVolance
The Bama fans are hanging onto the fact that he wasn't charged by the DA, this equals innocent to them. He may be innocent but it could just as easily mean they don't have enough evidence to charge him. That could all change once the chips fall and all the participants start cooperating. Bama is trying to get 10 more games out of him and then he's off to the NBA. If he was playing for UT I would want him suspended just for having a gun, then have an internal on why he had the gun for the safety of the student body.

Miller could be completely innocent in all this and it won't matter, both he and Bama have taken irreparable damage to their reputations. Bama, at least, deserves it.

The Bama fans are hanging onto the fact that he wasn't charged by the DA, this equals innocent to them. He may be innocent but it could just as easily mean they don't have enough evidence to charge him. That could all change once the chips fall and all the participants start cooperating. Bama is trying to get 10 more games out of him and then he's off to the NBA. If he was playing for UT I would want him suspended just for having a gun, then have an internal on why he had the gun for the safety of the student body.

Read the report on AL.Com . It will make you wanta Puke. The entire clan are Thugs. "The heat is in the hat". All their slang terms for Guns and bullets indicate a seriously dangerous culture. These guys are Criminals disguised as "Student Athletes". Here is the result of NO Parenting and handcuffing the Police. "Defund". Oh yeah.

Miller could be completely innocent in all this and it won't matter, both he and Bama have taken irreparable damage to their reputations. Bama, at least, deserves it.

Miller could be completely innocent -----Not in the real world, and certainly not anywhere but places like Miami & Alabama.

Reactions: ButchPlz
LMAO. Do you think Bama or their fans give one 💩 about their reputation. As long as they pile up wins, nobody down there cares. Fans or administration.

As long as they're winning, you think they give 2 squirts what anyone thinks about them or their reputation?

Reactions: tbwhhs
I had a “kid” I was managing (I’m 45) tell me that she felt threatened because I ended a text with a period.
This does not surprise me.. I had a millennial boss who ended up firing me because I rolled my eyes when we had to do ‘are you a shark or a whale’ exercises..I’m sure it was a micro-aggression

It’s obvious Oats and the rest of the pathetic knuckledraggers in Tuscaloosa aren’t taking this the least bit seriously. How in the hell do you come out and do that today during intros after the last week?

Oats was already a piece of garbage prior to today but the fact he did NOTHING after this today….insanity.

Reactions: jp1 and VolPack22
It’s obvious Oats and the rest of the pathetic knuckledraggers in Tuscaloosa aren’t taking this the least bit seriously. How in the hell do you come out and do that today during intros after the last week?

Oats was already a piece of garbage prior to today but the fact he did NOTHING after this today….insanity.
It is pathetic. Oats is pathetic. Alabama is pathetic. The Tuscaloosa law enforcement is pathetic.

VN Store

Back