Bama Basketball

How does a fan base stand and cheer for Miller after what he is involved in. Sickens me to see this guy on the court. And to think a coach and an administration allows it to happen. I know how I feel about it...imagine what the family of the girl feels like. And ESPN carries it...the beat goes on.

I don’t see them going far once we get out of sec play and they’re not protected anymore. Gonna catch up to them. Guessing round of sweet 16 exit.

Reactions: Pennheel
How does a fan base stand and cheer for Miller after what he is involved in. Sickens me to see this guy on the court. And to think a coach and an administration allows it to happen. I know how I feel about it...imagine what the family of the girl feels like. And ESPN carries it...the beat goes on.
they're a joke

Bama is good, but the first time they play a team that is the least bit physical, they are toast. If we get to the semis of the SEC tournament, I think we beat Bama, if they are there, too. Teams that play a physical style of switching defense, like Tennessee, give them problems. They will not win the NCAA tournament, either for that same reason.

Reactions: VolPack22
This is not a big deal to these GUMPS. Tree poisoning, teabagging, shooting each other over losses, starting huge brawls outside their stadium. Every year an Alabama fan dies and or is brutally assaulted over Alabubba football. I live amongst these morons (at least for the next 4 years) . They’re sick. Y’all have no idea how sick and delusional they are.

I cannot stand the Bama fans. Got trolled by my neighbor Bama fan when we lost in football. When we beat them in football and basketball this year, I had nothing but glorious silence (MIA) from my neighbor. Momcat hates Bama and she's not even a sports enthusiast. lol. I told Momcat we beat Bama in basketball this year and she said they deserved it. lol.

Didn't watch the game. Did he do anything stupid this time?
These are the moments that I would love to be a reporter. I would follow up and ask Oats, “You say that you are proud of this team, so why is it they are not made available for public comments? Should they not be allowed to express themselves after winning a conference title?”

"I couldn't be more proud of this group, to be honest with you," Oats said. "Obviously, it's a heartbreaking situation that's never lost on us. But the kids have worked really hard. Winning the SEC is not an easy thing to do."

After the game, the school did not make players available to reporters for the sixth straight media session.

So Miller says he didn't know the gun was in the car, but when his thug buddy tells him to bring his gun, that's exactly what he does.

Do they deliver a ring to Darius Miles in his cell?
I don’t see them going far once we get out of sec play and they’re not protected anymore. Gonna catch up to them. Guessing round of sweet 16 exit.
Once they get out of the protection of the state of Alabama...I hope all hell reigns down on them.

Reactions: orange beard
Because unfortunately they value their wins and success over morals, right/wrong, justice for this poor girl.

Because unfortunately they value their wins and success over morals, right/wrong, justice for this poor girl.
Yep. And as long as Miller gets to play out the season, they are all good with that. Once he leaves, they will wash their hands of him and he will move on to millions in the NBA. Nothing to see here, he’s gone. Unless of course, he is indicted as an accessory after the fact. But with the Alabubba prosecutors’ 3 Blind Mice act, I ain’t holding my breath on that.

Bama is good, but the first time they play a team that is the least bit physical, they are toast. If we get to the semis of the SEC tournament, I think we beat Bama, if they are there, too. Teams that play a physical style of switching defense, like Tennessee, give them problems. They will not win the NCAA tournament, either for that same reason.
We can't score though, and will be without our starting PG. Tennessee is going to have huge trouble going far in any single elimination tournament.

Reactions: orange beard

VN Store

Back